Lt. Commander
We are a fun loving, dirty minded, social raiding Fleet. We appreciate the finer things in life, good food, good booze and good friends. Despite our dirty minds, we are a mature guild, and do manage to to get things done. We are not all about raiding. We understand people have lives and families in the "real world" to deal with.

Is this guild for you?

The type of people we are looking for is pretty wide open. We want people who are fun, responsible and able to get along with people easily. We are willing to give almost anyone a chance. However, if you blow it, you blow it. We can't help you with that. Patience is a must. We might not get things on the first try, but eventually we will learn. We have dirty minds, mouths, and actions. You must be able to go with the flow and have a strong stomach.

People we do not want

Loot *****s, people who can't take a joke, people who takes jokes to far, disrespectful people, people who think its all about them, people who get upset about loot, (if you lose a roll, don't pout, move on and be happy a fellow guildy got something they can use), Loud and obnoxious, very young players. (we do not discriminate against age, however a lot of our conversations are not for young ears.)

Rules (yes even people like US have rules)

1. Be respectful

2. Go to an officer if you have a problem with something/someone

3. Behave yourself on vent. We do not want screaming, yelling, random noises, or "pop in's" during raids

4. Don't take yourself to seriously

5. Understand that you are dealing with different people, the way things come across might not be how they meant it.

6. Help out other Fleet members.

7. If you want to progress in the Fleet. Show some leadership abilities. Take the time to help out Fleet members and most of all be respectful.

8. Remember its a GAME so just have fun!

We are a new Fleet. We are not trying for numbers we just want a good fleet with active members. If this sound like the fleet for you PM Sanwa@Sanbo or Arellia@pony35th

http://borgforce.guildlaunch.com/ In Progress
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2010, 06:22 AM
Hello everybody. BTF is recruiting we have Officer slots open. So if you want to get in a Fleet and form it from the ground up send me a tell or post here. We have Vent and the web page is in the works. If you dont want to be an Officer thats cool to. Come check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Still spots available from XO on down. Do you want to be in a fleet from the start? Join BTF today send Sanwa@sanbo an invite in game or send me a message.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2010, 02:04 PM
I would love to join! It sounds like a perfect fit for me. I''m a big time MMO player so im good with all the rules you have set. I'll try to message you in game
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyledempster7 View Post
I would love to join! It sounds like a perfect fit for me. I''m a big time MMO player so im good with all the rules you have set. I'll try to message you in game
Welcome
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-04-2010, 07:58 PM
If your looking to join a Fleet to still has some room to advance. We need people to fill Officer positions from the XO on down. We need some more people to make this fleet great looking for some active players that want to get a little more out of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2010, 09:10 AM
BTF is looking for more active players. There are officer positions open. If you are interested in forming a fleet from the ground up and having input as to how the fleet is run, now is the time to get onboard. Just find @pony35th or @sanbo in game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Take a look at the Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanbo View Post
We are a fun loving, dirty minded, social raiding Fleet. We appreciate the finer things in life, good food, good booze and good friends. Despite our dirty minds, we are a mature guild, and do manage to to get things done. We are not all about raiding. We understand people have lives and families in the "real world" to deal with.

Is this guild for you?

The type of people we are looking for is pretty wide open. We want people who are fun, responsible and able to get along with people easily. We are willing to give almost anyone a chance. However, if you blow it, you blow it. We can't help you with that. Patience is a must. We might not get things on the first try, but eventually we will learn. We have dirty minds, mouths, and actions. You must be able to go with the flow and have a strong stomach.

People we do not want

Loot *****s, people who can't take a joke, people who takes jokes to far, disrespectful people, people who think its all about them, people who get upset about loot, (if you lose a roll, don't pout, move on and be happy a fellow guildy got something they can use), Loud and obnoxious, very young players. (we do not discriminate against age, however a lot of our conversations are not for young ears.)

Rules (yes even people like US have rules)

1. Be respectful

2. Go to an officer if you have a problem with something/someone

3. Behave yourself on vent. We do not want screaming, yelling, random noises, or "pop in's" during raids

4. Don't take yourself to seriously

5. Understand that you are dealing with different people, the way things come across might not be how they meant it.

6. Help out other Fleet members.

7. If you want to progress in the Fleet. Show some leadership abilities. Take the time to help out Fleet members and most of all be respectful.

8. Remember its a GAME so just have fun!

We are a new Fleet. We are not trying for numbers we just want a good fleet with active members. If this sound like the fleet for you PM Sanwa@Sanbo or Arellia@pony35th

http://borgforce.guildlaunch.com/ In Progress
Still looking just PM us in game. Hope to talk to you soon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Up to 19 members now still looking for peole to fill some Officer spots.