Lt. Commander
Okay so when I go to the tailor there is the option for my Bridge officers on one character to have off-duty outfits on but no selection from the uniforms. On my other character there is only the option for the bridge officers to wear the uniforms and not the off-duty options.

Wondering if one of the characters is bugging out, both or am I missing some sort of switch to allow either option?

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2010, 02:00 AM
BOffs only have one costume slot - it's your choice to have them wear off-duty clothes or a uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2010, 05:37 AM
So, I'm aware that bridge officers only have one uniform slot, but some of my bridge officers can wear off duty uniforms in that one slot and others don't have that option. is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi there,

I just "bought" two now birdge officers and had the very same problem. For my other birgde officers it was possible to buy an off-duty outfit, for the new ones it does not work.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Michael
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi there (again),

I contacted the guyes from Cryptic and asked them for assistance since this is an issue that occurs to other players as well (I talked to some other players also). This is their "reply":

Please keep in mind that in order to allow us to help the greatest number of players, the GM ticketing system should be used for reporting problems only and not for general gameplay questions. Furthermore, you may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or visiting the official forums which can be reached through the Community link at the top of the launcher. Thank you for playing!

...very helpful - thank you cryptic!