Lt. Commander
So, it's almost Easter weekend here in South Africa... which mean I have a 4 day weekend of Pure STO goodness to further my first STO Character.

Nothing could be better than that and there is nobody to bug me at home... pure bliss.

Until now...

I popped into my Blizzard Battle net account only to see that I have been given a StarCraft II Beta key and download on April 1st. Of course at first I reacted with pure joy in a way you would imagine a quiet office environment that is interrupted by a continues "Yes Yes Yes... #$%^ing A", which promptly acquired the interest of other office drones and the envy of IT personnel. Then skepticism crept into my mind... April 1st... I imagined seeing myself crying when it was an April fool’s joke... which to my relief it is not.

This is going to be a good weekend of STO and SCII Beta... If i believed in GOD this is what it would feel like to be close to him I would imagine.

That is all... Carry on...

and

Happy Easter to you all...
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2010, 03:24 AM
I agree on the aweson weekend. Our Spring/Easter Break starts tomorrow, and we get all nexet week off from school. However, though, I have to start studying for State Math Field Day over next week, but that shouldn't be a problem. So, I', gonna enjoy Easter Break to the best of my ability.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2010, 03:32 AM
same her in Germany To all a happy Easter Weekend

the only good thing the Church ever brought out..
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2010, 03:42 AM
I'm also a Saffer looking forward to our 4 day holiday

i didnt get a beta key for SCII though - still sad panda about that
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-01-2010, 03:47 AM
STO forget it got 3 of my grandaughters coming.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Correction--this has been an awesome weekend (yes, my weekend started many moons ago) and yeah, happy magical ressurection day if you believe in such things... oh and you cannot forget the bunny rabbit. They are the whole reason chocolate magical resurrections happened in the first place amirite? STO ON!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-01-2010, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT26thES
Correction--this has been an awesome weekend (yes, my weekend started many moons ago) and yeah, happy magical ressurection day if you believe in such things... oh and you cannot forget the bunny rabbit. They are the whole reason chocolate magical resurrections happened in the first place amirite? STO ON!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
just because i enjoy the free "off-time from work" holiday doesnt mean i have to believe in the religious side of it.

Lt. Commander
# 8
04-01-2010, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phalen View Post
just because i enjoy the free "off-time from work" holiday doesnt mean i have to believe in the religious side of it.

True, and I wasn't saying that ya had to. Days off work are always good.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-01-2010, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT26thES
Days off work are always good.
days off work are the best
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Man, here in the U.S. we don't get long weekends for Easter! The only day that's really "celebrated" is Easter Sunday, and I don't work on Sundays anyway!

We should get Good Friday off work as well.