Lt. Commander
# 1 Story Time....short versions
04-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Funny thing happened the other day. I was attempting to explain what a Tribble was and how to breed them to my wife. This was at wal-fart (my favorite store) and an older lady (early 50s) overheard me. She asked me about this thinking I was talking about dogs. After my wife told her it was part of a video game and then encouraged me to try and explain it to this lady she reacted quite funny. She walked away verrrrrry slowwwly as if I would just snap and start eating people. Lol. My wife swears she could get a check from the state because of me. But if you've never tried explaining Tribbles to a stranger and all the different breeds (names included) I highly encourage you to try. You'll either get a good laugh or a free ride to the happy farm.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2010, 05:09 AM
Oh, I can imagine - talking about little balls of fur who breed faster than rabbits and eat everything in sight is strange enough, but then going into various breeding methods and the bonuses you can acquire by doing so would freak out any normal person not into Star Trek. :p

Good times, good times.