Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Who should I talk to if I have not received one of my exclusive items? I bought the Deluxe Edition on steam and it says "includes a Steam-exclusive Turret Launcher This Tactical Station Mod allows you to deploy a small space phaser turret. " however it is not in the C-store, All the other exclusives are.

update: after people saying this item is not real or that its a different Item i present the following screen shot
http://www.technocrew.net/main.php?g...serialNumber=2

this is NOT the automated defense console it is very different and is advertised on the steam site:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901222/
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Now, I miss my "Tribble Launcher".

SCNR
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I believe the item you are looking for is the "Automated Defense Turret".

In the C-Store this is listed as "Unique Ship Weapon - Automated Defense Battery". This is the tactical console which gives you the automatic phaser turret and provides a small additional DPS.

If this resolves the issue, you can feel free to close out your billing tickets. Otherwise, they'll be processed as soon as they get to the front of the queue.

Hope the helps!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
I believe the item you are looking for is the "Automated Defense Turret".

In the C-Store this is listed as "Unique Ship Weapon - Automated Defense Battery". This is the tactical console which gives you the automatic phaser turret and provides a small additional DPS.

If this resolves the issue, you can feel free to close out your billing tickets. Otherwise, they'll be processed as soon as they get to the front of the queue.

Hope the helps!
thanks for the response. I do have the automated defense battery but it very clearly says it also gives a "Turret Launcher"

link to site:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901222/

its in the very first paragraph under Digital Deluxe Edition.
if they have posted the wrong item then someone needs to let them know as this is very misleading.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2010, 01:34 PM
I did submit a bug for this and got this reply:
"We have reviewed your account and based on the information available to us you are not eligible to receive the Turret Launcher. If you feel this information is incorrect please update this ticket with as much information as possible and we will be more than happy to look further into it. Thank you for playing!"

I did purchase the deluxe edition on steam and the website (that i linked above) clearly says that it gives a turret launcher. how can I prove to them that I bought the deluxe edition off of steam? I think I have na e-mail receipt, is there a help e-mail that I can forward a copy of it to along with a link to the site? getting a bit frustrated and feel miss-lead.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2010, 01:41 PM
We're looking into it. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Thank you for being so helpful Litana!
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-02-2010, 02:04 PM
I think the 'turret launcher' is a new promotion. I highly doubt it's retroactive.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Wow, that's interesting. I wonder if it's retroactive for those of us who bought it on Steam at launch.

If this is a new item, it's likely that the patch containing it hasn't been released yet.

Pure conjecture, of course - I don't actually know what I'm talking about.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-El
Wow, that's interesting. I wonder if it's retroactive for those of us who bought it on Steam at launch.

If this is a new item, it's likely that the patch containing it hasn't been released yet.

Pure conjecture, of course - I don't actually know what I'm talking about.
I could be wrong but I think it is just a sly wording and it is actually the item the GM mentioned.

If you read it it does just say 5 unlocks.