Lt. Commander
Hi

I see in the keybinds section that that there are provisions for the 11- and 12-slot keybinds, but there don't seem to be any corresponding 11- and 12-slots!

Am I missing something?

Is there a way to get the Big Personal Tray to cough up those six extra slots?

I ask because I NEED MORE SLOTS! I'm immersed in a profoundly button-intensive GUI, but without places to but all the buttons!

Any help would be most welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagglegnash
Hi

I see in the keybinds section that that there are provisions for the 11- and 12-slot keybinds, but there don't seem to be any corresponding 11- and 12-slots!

Am I missing something?

Is there a way to get the Big Personal Tray to cough up those six extra slots?

I ask because I NEED MORE SLOTS! I'm immersed in a profoundly button-intensive GUI, but without places to but all the buttons!

Any help would be most welcome.
Heck. Unless you open the full three tray layout you don't even get the 9 and 10 slots. What's up with that?

Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Is there a way to have the Big Tray open as well as the Bridge Officer Tray? Whenever I click the button to open 3 trays, I lose the Bridge Officer Tray (it jumps over to the Big Tray).
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnume
Is there a way to have the Big Tray open as well as the Bridge Officer Tray? Whenever I click the button to open 3 trays, I lose the Bridge Officer Tray (it jumps over to the Big Tray).
Nope, there's no way to do that. If you go three tray you lose the BOff and weapons displays.

Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagglegnash
I ask because I NEED MORE SLOTS!
Not exactly what you want but you can use buttons on hotbars you don't see if you use the right keybind. Bar 1,2,3 is visible for you and if you want e.g. use a skill button which is on the first place on bar 4 (which is not visible) by pressing e.g. the F9 button then the bind must look like this:

/bind F9 "+TrayExecByTray 3 0"

Note: The internal number for the first hotbar is 0 and the internal number for the first button is 0
Therefore the two numbers at the end of the bind command (3 0) are meaning hotbar 4 button 1

P.S: Even if you don't want use such keybindings you should have enough place on 3 bars because you don't must see the 5 shield buttons (keybindings for them are in the option menue). The transwarp button and the abandon ship button are rarely used so it can be moved to e.g. bar 4. In case you use a autofire macro most of your weapon buttons can also be moved to bar 4.