Lt. Commander
# 11
04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
Notice the 'or anything' part of that quote, Dipstick. Meaning I do not go to a convention, or anything, dressed like Spock, or dress as anything.

Anyway, I'm still just a trekkie, right? Not a Trekker?

Oops, got ninja'd, and I want one like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2zuT0B-Yc
You are getting pretty unfluffy now, will your hair change with your mood....lets observe.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Notice the 'or anything' part of that quote, Dipstick. Meaning I do not go to a convention, or anything, dressed like Spock, or dress as anything.

Anyway, I'm still just a trekkie, right? Not a Trekker?

Oops, got ninja'd, and I want one like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2zuT0B-Yc
I am amazed! I didnt know lazer pointers could do that!
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobservo
It proboly wont anialate things, But it sure will look cool!
OH come on now, <5mW peak output? That sh*t's for pansies. Get you one of these motherfrakkers.

Depending on how much you want to spend, 50mW peak output for $197.97, to ~500mW peak output for $1497.97. That's right, that's a $1500 laser pointer. What of it?
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
I just realized how much of a geeky Trekkie i am. I am sitting here playing Star trek online watching star trek the next generation with action figures of Kirk and Spock from the sixties on my desk while also on star trek Forum with a dvd collection of Star Trek of all the Next gen movies..... and that isn't all but, I dont feel like typing that many things.
You're not alone. Heck, I still have my Enterprise-D toy ship from when I was 4. The thing is badass, it's like a foot long and it lights up and you can press buttons that make torpedo noises.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
You're not alone. Heck, I still have my Enterprise-D toy ship from when I was 4. The thing is badass, it's like a foot long and it lights up and you can press buttons that make torpedo noises.
I have one that's 14 inches long and when you press the bridge the nacelles and deflector dish light up and Picard's voice says, "Let's make sure history never forgets the name Enterprise!"
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I have one that's 14 inches long and when you press the bridge the nacelles and deflector dish light up and Picard's voice says, "Let's make sure history never forgets the name Enterprise!"
Is it a bad sign that whenever I get a hold of things like these I start going WEEEOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOSH PEW PEW PEW PEW KABLOOIEEEEEEEE.

???