Lt. Commander
There are so many uniforms in the design canon of Star Trek - I am just curious to see what your favorite costume is and why (or costumes if you have more that one choice) either in-game, or from the series/movies.

I am a TOS zealot - so I do loves me the classic uniforms, but a close runner-up would be the DS9/Nemesis military style uniforms. They just look so damn sharp!!!

GO!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I never even considered this until having to dress my avatar and my Boffs

Like any red-blooded male, I have a healthy appreciation for the Mirror universe female uniforms (a bit sexist of them not to throw some eye-candy for the ladies, though)

In the standard mix, I have a certain liking for the classic simplicity of the DS9 uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2010, 10:55 AM
I always like the TOS Movie uniforms (STII-VI) looked more militaristic which is what Starfleet is, despite all the statements to the contrary
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2010, 10:57 AM
the movie versions of the TNG uniforms which are really similar to the DS9 ones.

also cause methos was one of my favorite highlander characters, i give you...
METHOS BORG
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2010, 10:57 AM
I would have to say that my favorites would probably be the film versions of the uniforms with the Original Cast uniforms first followed closely by Next Generation.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2010, 11:02 AM
My toons are in either TWOK uniforms or TOS uniforms. Oh, and one Captain is in Mirror-verse. I'll likely play one ship in Mirror uniforms and another in TWOK uniforms.

On the TNG onward uniforms, the DS-9's are my favorite.

And looking forward to NuTrek being added to the C-Store. I assume some around the time of the next movie. ;^)
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-02-2010, 11:18 AM
My favorite is the uniforms from TWOK to Undiscovered Country.

It just looks professional...and doesn't look like pajamas.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-02-2010, 11:19 AM
TNG manskirt.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkvn View Post
the movie versions of the TNG uniforms which are really similar to the DS9 ones.

also cause methos was one of my favorite highlander characters, i give you...
METHOS BORG
As you can tell from my handle - Methos has a special place in my verse as well! Methos = WIN.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruen
My toons are in either TWOK uniforms or TOS uniforms. Oh, and one Captain is in Mirror-verse. I'll likely play one ship in Mirror uniforms and another in TWOK uniforms.

On the TNG onward uniforms, the DS-9's are my favorite.

And looking forward to NuTrek being added to the C-Store. I assume some around the time of the next movie. ;^)
Would that happen, considering that those uniforms are part of an alternate universe (now current universe) and thus alternate Starfleet? Or are we safe to assume that the ST09 Movie uniforms "are" what the TOS unforms were supposed to look like?

Interesting topic - please discuss in this thread as well!