Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet...
04-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Unfortunately time has ravaged our ranks and there are only 2 active fleet members left. We are looking for a casual mature fleet as we are both 30+ in age with Wives and children etc.

Not looking for a zerg fleet either..Numbers really do not matter to me. I'm more concerned with "are you close knit" so to speak.

Actually I've been thinking about a RP fleet but alas I have no experience in it at all. Shoot me a PM here or in game..
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 70 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Sending in-game mail/PM ... I know, good luck on it actually arriving
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2010, 12:27 PM
You should check out Cranky Old Guys. We are a great group of older and more mature guys who are there to help each other out and have fun. We have an ad in the forum. Let me know Folds@folds
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Check out Task Force 121, we're a close knit mature RP fleet, and we'd be willing to help you get into Roleplay if you so desired

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=144418
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks all for the replys in game and here. We will be looking at all of your fleets. looks like a tough decision. you all have so much to offer.

Thanks again

Arnod
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Check out this fleet. I am not much for speeches. Click on my sig. And it will take you to our site.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Hi there Arnond.

If you have not already chosen a fleet, I ask that you please consider SinistaR fleet. We are a casual fleet who focus on quality than quantity in our members. We pride ourselves in offering a fun, helpful and drama free fleet where members can hang out, run raids, and enjoy each other company.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can set up an interview so that we both can better get to know each other.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-03-2010, 08:09 PM
PM SENT FOR UNREPENTANT
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
hello, we at the 4th are active on team speak and enjoy playing sto. we are casual but structured fleet. we have an academy that new member must go through to learn what is expected from our member wich is basically activity an having fun. you can apply at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
you can read our history and structure at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444