Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
or drown trying welcome back. Watch for flying chairs
oh no 0_0 -ducks-

thanks for the warning lol!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
You're back? It's been forever, I missed you!

Alright, so I have no clue who you are, as I didn't even join the forums until a week before beta ended, but still. :p Glad to have ya back.
yea that was around the time i started getting real busy wit comp jobs and took a break from star trek! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Welcome :-)
The only requirement of 10 Forward is that the Capulet thread must remain on page 1.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Welcome :-)
The only requirement of 10 Forward is that the Capulet thread must remain on page 1.
0_o yea whats the capulet post that wasnt here before........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Awe hehehe ty Vrano, that's sweet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Hmm. Kitten, I'm recruiting you as my cohort. Your job is to help me keep the Ravenstein thread bumped. Are you up to the task?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Hmm. Kitten, I'm recruiting you as my cohort. Your job is to help me keep the Ravenstein thread bumped. Are you up to the task?
0_o im recruited lol!! but but...... aw my old post is gone........ :p o well ill try to bump what i can
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
04-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Good to meet you.

I strongly advise you follow my lead and post on all of the appreciation boards. They are deserving and many seem to own firearms.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Wewt Houston...we have Kitty! Dance!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacherguy
Good to meet you.

I strongly advise you follow my lead and post on all of the appreciation boards. They are deserving and many seem to own firearms.
0_o lol!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:50 AM.