Lt. Commander
# 1 RA 3 and stuck
04-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Ok So I hit Rear Admiral 3 last night and I expected to get a new mission, I've been getting one p[er grade from the captain at DS9 for quite some time, but I got nothing, in fact if I recall I got nothing at RA 2 as well. I did a bunch of patrol missions and defend the sector blocks to progress to RA 3 as well as some interspaced PVP.

I asked around in Zone chat and was told by several people that I was supposed to get a pop up sending me tot he transwarp gate in the sirius sector when I hit RA 3 to continue missions there. I got no such pop up and I flew over there to try to use the gate and it doesn't respond to me.

Did I maybe miss a key mission somewhere along the line? I cant find anything in any chain that I haven't completed, there are a few patrols I never bothered with because I wasn't enticed by the rewards they offered but that's about it.

Any Idea whats going on or if I am doing something wrong here? Any advice at all would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 08:25 PM
If I remember correctly, the permission to use the Transwarp gate at Risa sector is from Admiral Quinn in Starbase 1. It appeared as a pop-up for me (I think I was somewhere near DS9). So if you missed it, go to Quinn to get the mission / permission to go to Gamma Orionis.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2010, 09:16 PM
thank you that got me going again