Lt. Commander
# 1 A "Ten Forward Party" Party
04-02-2010, 08:55 PM
So evidently we are going to have an elected group of player reps.

In EVE, the big alliances completely dominate the voting and I suspect a similar thing will happen here. Some people are going to get really organized and excited about this display of cyber-democracy.

Folks, if we can't mess this up - or at least engage in epic mockery - we are not holding up our end of the STO social contract.

So let's hear some nominations and platform ideas.

I'm suggesting we name this party after "Roger's Monster Party Party" which won three votes in the last British General Election.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Ravenstein's Platform
  • Hats and other Head Accessories - Hats and Hair Accessories have appeared in several episodes of Star Trek, and not just on Holodeck episodes. How about adding a few here.
  • Fulfill Promises Made to Various Groups of Players - I am still waiting for my Female Mirror Universe Outfits and a proper TOS Female Uniform. If I have to pay extra/spend Cryptic Points to get these I will be very, very angry.
  • More Cooperative Missions - Add some more cooperative missions between the Klingons and Federation, perhaps at all levels.
  • Creative Group Content - More then just shoot the Queen while the Science Officers heal us.
  • Improve Existing Ship Models Before Adding New Models - You guys are adding new ship models, meanwhile several ship models still don't look right and suffer from low poly counts. I'm looking at you Sovereign. Fix what you have before adding new stuff to be bugged.
  • More Missions at all Levels - Right now you basically have to do every mission to get to level cap...or farm repeatable missions like explores, sector block defends, and PvP. It's even worse Klingon side. It's cool that you are adding new races, but why should I start over and keep doing the same stuff over and over?

Wait, that was serious! What is going on here?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2010, 10:14 PM
My platform:

ALL FEMALE OFFICERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR TINY MINI-SKIRTS!

Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
My platform:

Chat has 3 possible ways of ruining this... Now which one should Chat use...
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
My platform:

I volunteer to inspect the regulation (3cm if I remember correctly) hem length. I have a copy of the technical manual to back me up on this....
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Chat has 3 possible ways of ruining this... Now which one should Chat use...
It doesn't matter what you do or don't do, EvilChat will always be there to one up you. Besides, why would you want to ruin it...?

Starrider: Alright you're in charge of uniformity among the ranks! Remember, photographic evidence is required to make sure all participants are conforming to standards
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2010, 12:23 AM
i was in the shower a minute ago and thought "you know what i should try to get on the council!"

i actually think i may make my own thread to gather support because i'm starting to take that random thought seriously.

but i should be supported because......

The council needs someone who is there to look out for the "social" aspects of the community, Ten-forward and such. and has experience in that type of stuff.

a month ago [i think] i ran the elections for the leader of Ten- Forward. and am beloved by everyone! also i'm currently unemployed and will be able to make any meetings that the devs throw at the council.

support Febo!

oh yea in the next day or so i'm going to make a personal website Febostaf.com.... i think i'm crazier than Chat for making a personal website for everything to do with myself
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2010, 12:27 AM
I, having tracked Sulu to the very edges of the known universe. Calmed many nerves with drinks served aboard the USS TenForwardTenForward, and who was one of the founding members of the Ten Forward Fleet Alliance submit my name into the ballot box.

If truly you wish for a lunatic to run the asylum, Vote RWL.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
It doesn't matter what you do or don't do, EvilChat will always be there to one up you. Besides, why would you want to ruin it...?
Highly tempting to send you a pm containing a subtle hint to what Chat could do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by febostaf View Post
i was in the shower a minute ago and thought "you know what i should try to get on the council!"

i actually think i may make my own thread to gather support because i'm starting to take that random thought seriously.

but i should be supported because......

The council needs someone who is there to look out for the "social" aspects of the community, Ten-forward and such. and has experience in that type of stuff.

a month ago [i think] i ran the elections for the leader of Ten- Forward. and am beloved by everyone! also i'm currently unemployed and will be able to make any meetings that the devs throw at the council.

support Febo!

oh yea in the next day or so i'm going to make a personal website Febostaf.com.... i think i'm crazier than Chat for making a personal website for everything to do with myself
Who are you!?

Also... Chat has her own server in the game... 1UP! :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-03-2010, 12:49 AM
'forgets about the website' 56 BUCKS FOR SERVER HOSTING!!!!!!!! all i'm going to do is post some funny pictures and talk in the third person. THEY SHOULD PAY ME FOR THAT!

'sad panda'