Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Thank you Devs
04-03-2010, 07:19 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for the Tamarian Envoy title, combadge, and the Shaka emote that was given away for free recently. This nice gesture from you guys have convinced me to stay on longer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
I just wanted to say thank you for the Tamarian Envoy title, combadge, and the Shaka emote that was given away for free recently. This nice gesture from you guys have convinced me to stay on longer.
Same here...

For now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-03-2010, 08:29 AM
I wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon, but it was a nice gesture. Tell the guy who designed the badge that I owe him a cookie. It looks great!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-03-2010, 08:33 AM
I concur..But..that epoisode was OK...was not a favorite one of mine..

Nice gesture..anyway..Im here for life..keep em coming..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-03-2010, 08:39 AM
I love the new combadge and title I'm so gonna start RPing dome more Tamarian saying into my gameplay now.
Kudos devs kudos.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmugato View Post
I concur..But..that epoisode was OK...was not a favorite one of mine..

Nice gesture..anyway..Im here for life..keep em coming..
We KNOW, Geeez you can stop telling us now.

Look at my Sig, I'm a lifer too. Only difference is, I pay on a monthly basis. As long as the game keeps going, I keep playing.

That makes me more important. I demand a new title and a Yellow name.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams
We KNOW, Geeez you can stop telling us now.

Look at my Sig, I'm a lifer too. Only difference is, I pay on a monthly basis. As long as the game keeps going, I keep playing.

That makes me more important. I demand a new title and a Yellow name.
Wow such the anger..the avatar, you have explains you alot..mabey you need to change it, to something trollish..and BTW I have not ...kept reminding you or anyone else about being a LIFER (so what..I'm proud)..so get OFF my back....Mr. Jeaolous


Mabey they should give peeps like a you a GREEN TITLE: Monthly Complainer..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmugato View Post
Wow such the anger..the avatar, you have explains you alot..mabey you need to change it, to something trollish..and BTW I have not ...kept reminding you or anyone else about being a LIFER (so what..I'm proud)..so get OFF my back....Mr. Jeaolous


Mabey they should give peeps like a you a GREEN TITLE: Monthly Complainer..
Someone forgot they were in Ten Forward...

Lets all point and laugh at the guy taking offense to Remo.

kekekeke ^_^

(I was just poking fun, don't get so upset. If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't be anywhere near Ten Forward. Run...Run while you still can.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-03-2010, 11:24 AM
i owuld like to know what the item received for the PVP issue was...no noe seems to want to mention what that was...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
i owuld like to know what the item received for the PVP issue was...no noe seems to want to mention what that was...
I think people wont say because it would cause an uproar in the community because only they got it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 PM.