Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Torpedo Spread
04-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Soo..i finally got time to test torpedo spread III and there are some disturbing results. Did about 20 pvp matches with it.

I understand each torpedo isnt calculated sepate, which is a huge letdown (especialy because of crits). Dont know when (at the shoot or at the impact) the AOE dmg is calculated, but my combat log never said anything about hitting more targets. More of, it doesnt even hit mines/heavy torps/shuttles etc around the primary target.

So please..

1. fix the aoe so its does actualy aoe
2. increase the range (spread) of the torpedoes so it actualy can hit more targets
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Torp spread should be doing as much damage as a Tricobalt Torpedo with similar AOE range if not more, especially at MK III.

However, all of the spread skills like Fire At Will, Cannon Scatter fire and Torp Spread are a waste of space and time. Cryptic wont change it either, afterall, if this skill offers a decent payback then Tricobalt torps become worthless.

As for the others, cant risk having people flooding space with AOE attacks that can kill multiple enemies quickly. Think of those pure NPCs or idiots that fly so close together it would kill them all.

The only things that get great AOE damage is Borg STF bosses....
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2010, 09:42 AM
I wasnt asking for increasing dmg, but doing aoe. It doesnt hit anything except the main target. If they come into "range" after its shot. I just want that both HYT and spread can both be used for different purposes. Right now, we have skills everyone is using, and other bugged or weak.