Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Reeee-mooo Will-yummmms.
04-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Reeeeeeee-mooooooo. Reeee-moooo Willlll-yummmms.


Reeeeeeeeeeee


Mo.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-02-2010, 06:53 AM
Alright, who took Hazard off his meds?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Remo does not need anymore ego fluffing....

This is dangerous....Don't say you weren't warned....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-02-2010, 07:09 AM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MYSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF

and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11111one

*Hugs himself*

Dude, duddudeee...

I saw a guy the other day with the USS Remo

I'm frakin famous!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-02-2010, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MYSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF

and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11111one

*Hugs himself*

Dude, duddudeee...

I saw a guy the other day with the USS Remo

I'm frakin famous!
See what you've done, Hazard? We will never hear the end of this. That being said, what's up with all the appreciation threads lately? Everyone decide to get all huggy and feel-good while I was gone? Where's my hug?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
See what you've done, Hazard? We will never hear the end of this.
YOu just mad you aren't as cool as me.

Go QQ newb, lulz. ROFLROFLROFLFLFLFORLFORLFLMAOFLOL!!!

EVERYONE LOVEASS!!! MEEEE!!!!


*Dances like a *******
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams
YOu just mad you aren't as cool as me.

Go QQ newb, lulz. ROFLROFLROFLFLFLFORLFORLFLMAOFLOL!!!

EVERYONE LOVEASS!!! MEEEE!!!!


*Dances like a *******
I'm actually pretty cool. Ask anyone!

...Well, except for Chat. She probably wants to injure me.
...And Capulet. Erica, too- I have a beard, so that damages my coolness a bit.
...Probably Raven, too. Pretty sure she wants to shoot me in the face until it stops being funny.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Shooting people in the face never stops being funny...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
Shooting people in the face never stops being funny...
Oh yes hehe I am lol'ing just at the thought

Daevan we give you kisses and hugs everyday don't we?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Oh yes hehe I am lol'ing just at the thought

Daevan we give you kisses and hugs everyday don't we?
Yeah, but the kisses and hugs are usually followed by face-stabs and pain.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:30 AM.