Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Functions
04-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I would love to have the ability to see when a member joined the fleet and when they last logged on.

Also I have essential tremor in my hands so sometimes my mouse jumps. When promoting a member today my hand twitched and I selected kick from fleet. Can there be a "are you sure you idiot that your hand did not just slip and pick this by mistake" dialog box to prevent accidental kickings?

Thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
/support90
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouvi
I would love to have the ability to see when a member joined the fleet and when they last logged on.

Also I have essential tremor in my hands so sometimes my mouse jumps. When promoting a member today my hand twitched and I selected kick from fleet. Can there be a "are you sure you idiot that your hand did not just slip and pick this by mistake" dialog box to prevent accidental kickings?

Thanks,
The first are both already in. Click "players not logged in" and in the status you'll see when they last logged in. When players are added/removed there's a message that goes out, plus it's in the fleet log (along with a ton of other useful information).
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarbasePrime
The first are both already in. Click "players not logged in" and in the status you'll see when they last logged in. When players are added/removed there's a message that goes out, plus it's in the fleet log (along with a ton of other useful information).
Does not work well for me unless the last time some of these people were on was in on 12/31/1999. LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouvi
Does not work well for me unless the last time some of these people were on was in on 12/31/1999. LOL.
I think that just means the counter wasn't initialized; so most likely that player hasn't logged in since the enhancement was added.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Unfortunately this display is not accurate. While my last login time is given correctly, my son's shows the 1999 last login date, and we were both playing online this past Sunday. I was about to use that date to clean up the fleet of inactive members, but since I now know it is showing faulty data, I will have to leave the idlers in the fleet.

Cryptic, please fix this, or remove the field as it is useless in its present form.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Agreed. It shows that I have not logged in since 1999 and I have. Pretty sure anyway lol.

It needs to be fixed. I would love to clean out my fleet and DB of inactive members but right now I have no way too.