Lt. Commander
# 1 Guess the Song!
04-03-2010, 06:46 PM
I just got home and I'm bored...so I said to myself:

"Hey, why not make a thread where people try to guess a song that you crudely type out for them without any kind of word reference?"

So that's exactly what I've done. I will type out the song using only word's that sounds like the lyrics or the music. If anyone here is extremely skilled at this I will consider gifting them with a small contribution of EC's, probably like 50,000 or so. Possibly some goodies too...I have some BO's I need to get rid of lol.

1. Bum bum..bada bum..bum bum...badadada BUMMMM BAAA BUMMMMM... BAAAAA BADA BUMMMMMM(baaa bada bummmm) buh buh bummmm BUMMMMM BAAA BUMMMM BUH BUM BA DUMMM DEEE DUMMMMM....baaaaa bummmmm babummmmmmm bum baaa bummmmm badummmm bum BUM dada dummmm DA DA DA BUM!

2. Buummmmmmm bada bummmm bummmmm bah bummmmm bummmmmmmm...bah buuuuummm baba bummmm bummmm dadee dummmmmmmm BUMMMM BUMMMM BAH BUMMMMM BUMMMM BUUUMMMM BUMMMMM BAH BUMMMMM...naaa naaa na naahh naaahhh na naaaa nahhh na na neenanaaaaaaaaa!

3. DUNNN DUNNN DUNNN DUN DEEE DUMMMM DUN DEEE DUMMMM, DUNNN DUNNN DUNNN DA DEE DUMMM BUMM DEEE DUNNNNN...DUN! DUNDUN, DAAAA NAAA NA NA NA NA! DUNNN DUNN DA DUMDEEDUM....DUNNN DUNNN DEEE DUMMM......DUN DEEE DUMMMM

It looks retarded yes I know...but it's fun to type and to guess, Three should be the easiest.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2010, 06:56 PM
When ever I see something like this my mind immediately goes to The Ocean by Led Zeppelin.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
*hums Katamari Damacy theme*
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
When ever I see something like this my mind immediately goes to The Ocean by Led Zeppelin.
You're in the ballpark on one of them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2010, 06:59 PM
They kinda all look like the Imperial March to me
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I think #1 is Enterprising Young Men aka The New Star Trek Movie Theme, It looks very close to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTqJjwJxlm0

I have been teaching myself that tune on the guitar by ear.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manx View Post
They kinda all look like the Imperial March to me
Congratulations...you got one!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
I think #1 is Enterprising Young Men aka The New Star Trek Movie Theme, It looks very close to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTqJjwJxlm0

I have been teaching myself that tune on the guitar by ear.
You're quite far off for number 1...it actually made me lol in my mind to compare the two pieces:p

EYM on acoustic guitar or electric? Either would sound weird as it's a soundtrack piece I guess...
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
*hums Katamari Damacy theme*
I didn't think it was possible for you to be more awesome.

Turns out I was wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
I didn't think it was possible for you to be more awesome.

Turns out I was wrong.
Is that a challenge?

Chat accepts it.
Best episode ever!