Lt. Commander
I just spent 3 hours in the Big Dig and in 3 different instances it was impossible to get past 19 of 20 archaeologists. In the 4th they got past the archaeologists and onto killing romulans when I got disconnected for the 20th time today, only to be able to immediately get back in the game each time. Only this time the only instance that actually had a 20th archaeologist to rescue was full. 3 hours wasted. Thanks Cryptic. I've only been waiting since day 3 or so to finally do this one; it was broken entirely up until very recently.

Constant disconnections and broken fleet actions. Call me upset.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2010, 08:25 PM
We were just experiencing this as well. Switched through all of the instances and no way to get any progress in any of them.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Me Too
04-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakkar View Post
I just spent 3 hours in the Big Dig and in 3 different instances it was impossible to get past 19 of 20 archaeologists. In the 4th they got past the archaeologists and onto killing romulans when I got disconnected for the 20th time today, only to be able to immediately get back in the game each time. Only this time the only instance that actually had a 20th archaeologist to rescue was full. 3 hours wasted. Thanks Cryptic. I've only been waiting since day 3 or so to finally do this one; it was broken entirely up until very recently.

Constant disconnections and broken fleet actions. Call me upset.

I started playing the Big Dig at 3:30 pm eastern, our group managed to find 19 archaeologist, but we never found that 20th one. Most of us gave up at 5:30 and tried another instance, it had the same problem. I came back 3 hours later and 4 different instances were all stuck at 19/20.

I get that this is a buggy game right now, and I can accept that, but Cryptic needs to set up a system to deal with rapid response issues like this. When no one can play an episode it really screws with my willingness to keep paying every month.

BTW, I did not have the connection issues Shakkar had, I was connected the whole time. Call me irritated.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2010, 10:13 PM
No connection issues for me but all instances were stuck at 19/20. Pretty frustrating when you don't have a lot of hours to play and the ones you do spend are used on broken missions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2010, 05:46 AM
Hey guys,

Ive been on this one for 3 days or so.
After a couple of hours today and doing several instances i cannot get past defending 19/20 artifacts.
Anyone have any advice?
Oh and btw cryptic this seriousy blows man.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-04-2010, 08:59 AM
I just played this mission this morning and still only 19/20 - Can't get that 20th item/person.

SUCKS!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Been trying all day to day, all instances are stuck on 19 / 20
i dont think we will get much help till tuesday, being its easter weekend
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-04-2010, 06:50 PM
I can't remember who it was, but his name started with D. This particular GM came in and was searching on foot trying to see what may have been causing the problem. He was unable to find anything, but said he was putting in a ticket immediately. I'm sure they'll have it back and function shortly.

How long is "shortly"? Couldn't tell ya... :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Just throwing another "me too" on the pile. When I tried this, we beamed in, saw it was at 19/20 - needless to say, when we quit to went to go to bed an hour and a half later, it was still 19/20. Haven't tried it since.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-04-2010, 09:58 PM
I've also noticed something very interesting about this mission. Currently, if you go in as what appears to be Captain or above, nobody attacks you until you do. One instance finally came up that wasn't "stuck" and it was a hoot running around and not getting shot at all. Several times I was doing jumping jacks in the middle of 15 Romulans and everyone was all "WTF??"