Lt. Commander
# 1 Our scanners work now?
04-11-2010, 12:56 PM
I just tried in a ground mission. My scanner actually points to the mission goal, like it does on Fed side. Or is that just a coincidence?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2010, 01:01 PM
As far as I know, scanners only work on useable objects, not destroyable ones or NPCs. That is naturally an issue for KDF exploration since there are many destroyable objects instead of useable ones.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2010, 01:03 PM
You better check your date on the bloodwine; I think your bloodwine might have gone from bad to worse. Lol.

I havenít done a Klingon-exploration mission in awhile but thanks for the heads up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Well, it only pointed me to the last mob once, and that mob also had a whatever to destroy. Maybe the scanner pointed to the whatever then.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
I just tried in a ground mission. My scanner actually points to the mission goal, like it does on Fed side. Or is that just a coincidence?
I noticed this last night as well. I was totally shocked.

Now, if I could get a KDF issued tricorder instead of a Federation model ...
Lt. Commander
# 6 ???
04-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
If it's a "click to interact" like after you do the destroy 0/4 satellite fragments, it "eventually" prompts you to interact w/ the satellite you couldn't shoot (or one of the many), and that is probably what you had happen.
'Cus it won't work for any " kill/destroy " objects at all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-13-2010, 03:03 AM
Mission yesterday was destroy Borg device (or whatever, there was a random mob, too). It showed me the last interactable item (download data). Today, it did not work for me or my team mate to interact with the satellite debris, at all. Not the 4 destructables, not the last one to scan. Something was different yesterday.