Lt. Commander
# 11
04-04-2010, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
The 5th is not a holiday the 2 was so stop the BS did you even read it he said that it MIGHT effect game play unless my english is wrong?
It might be an holiday in his country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_...ficial_holiday
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-04-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popov147 View Post
The 5th *IS* a public holiday where I am (Easter Monday when you know some dude kinda rose from the grave etc), just because a day is or isn't a holiday in your own little corner of the world does not mean that it is the same for the rest of it.

I'm gonna guess the crazy dragon with the terrible time awareness meant 6am-12pm PDT as 6am is when such things tend to begin but it's dangerous to try to guess what a dragon is really thinking.
Indeed it is, it could be either of the US or UK times which are wrongly marked with the pm/am. It does work both ways.

Still don't know why they don't just use that link site and link down and up as links which you fill in your time zone. So simple but meh!
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-04-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popov147 View Post
The 5th *IS* a public holiday where I am (Easter Monday when you know some dude kinda rose from the grave etc), just because a day is or isn't a holiday in your own little corner of the world does not mean that it is the same for the rest of it.
my country is most likely bigger than yours it's Canada and if you really care just take the day off like you would be getting anyway It's a holiday which means it's like halloween just another day
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-04-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
my country is most likely bigger than yours it's Canada and if you really care just take the day off like you would be getting anyway It's a holiday which means it's like halloween just another day
My country has almost double the population of your bigger one but neither fact makes any diference to whether Monday is a public holiday or not
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-04-2010, 05:21 AM
as the post said it wont interfere with game play. read the message before you rant.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
as the post said it wont interfere with game play. read the message before you rant.
As there is no 'reply to' link in your post, I can take it you were commenting on the OP, no, that doesn't work.

Maybe the post above yours, no, that doesn't work.

Ah maybe an earlier post by that person. Hmmmm nope.

So let me look at who did complain about it, Oh! yes your fleet mate.

Ahhh I see, you just wanted to rant without reading.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Congrats, the PST/PDT thing seems to be straightened out, now.

And some people are really racking up the overtime! Or are they working a later schedule tomorrow?

Good luck, hope it goes well, and the players don't even notice it!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
Congrats, the PST/PDT thing seems to be straightened out, now.
You think? So GMT is 19 hours ahead of PDT?
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuhart
Sorry to jump on your times , I see problems with the conversion though. Them GMT's supposed to be am's?
GMT is Indigo's Kryptonite. Has he ever gotten it right?
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuhart
You think? So GMT is 19 hours ahead of PDT?
Well, carp. You're right.

Yeah, 6pm to midnight on the 5th PDT is 1AM to 7AM on the 6th GMT.

That or the 6pm should have been 6am, in which case it should be 6am to 12pm on the 5th PDT, and 1pm to 7pm GMT would be correct. (Noon is 12pm. Midnight is 12am.)

"Here's my sign."

It's a good thing *I* am not responsible for figuring out these time conversions.