Starfleet Veteran
# 1 All borg bridge crew?
07-15-2013, 01:32 PM
So I've read in passing about people having all liberated borg bridge crews. How does one go about that? I've got both the liberated Reman and liberated human, but you can't have the same officer active twice.
Are there ways to get other liberated boffs?
Captain
# 2
07-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Liberated science officer from the Assimilated accolade from KAGE, Rom lib borg boff from lobi store, other than that I'm not sure.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Ah, I wasn't aware of the lobi borg! Thanks!
Career Officer
# 4
07-16-2013, 10:04 AM
It's theoretically possible to have a full Liberated crew, except for the fact that it ends up resulting in mutually exclusive decisions.

Basically, if you are flying an Atrox (the only T5 ship with 4 BOff slots) and have a LTS, you could have:

- Captain (Liberated Human/Klingon/Romulan)
- Tactical (Liberated Reman; Restricted to Romulans)
- Engineering (Liberated Human/Klingon; Restricted to Starfleet/KDF)
- Science (Liberated Romulan; Lobi Store)
- Science (Liberated Human; Accolade)

The problem, though, is that you can only get the Tactical OR the Engineering, as they are mutually exclusive, not to mention that only Starfleet captains can fly the Atrox.
Career Officer
# 5
07-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbaglo View Post
It's theoretically possible to have a full Liberated crew, except for the fact that it ends up resulting in mutually exclusive decisions.

Basically, if you are flying an Atrox (the only T5 ship with 4 BOff slots) and have a LTS, you could have:

- Captain (Liberated Human/Klingon/Romulan)
- Tactical (Liberated Reman; Restricted to Romulans)
- Engineering (Liberated Human/Klingon; Restricted to Starfleet/KDF)
- Science (Liberated Romulan; Lobi Store)
- Science (Liberated Human; Accolade)

The problem, though, is that you can only get the Tactical OR the Engineering, as they are mutually exclusive, not to mention that only Starfleet captains can fly the Atrox.
Strange... as my Fed Allied Liberated Romulan Captain has all of the above BOs... However, the Liberated Human/KDF Borg BO can only be acquired after the character has made the allied faction choice...