Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3451

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3638

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3638

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3584

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3584

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\= - Page 32 - Star Trek Online
Lt. Commander
# 311
05-06-2010, 03:54 AM
I am starting to feel better. My biggest problem right now is that my sleep schedule is all screwed up now thanks to this cold. It's going on 6am here and I'm still not tired. Grrr... At least it gave me some time to get myself back into the RP thread.
Lt. Commander
# 312
05-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarianDrakon View Post
I am starting to feel better. My biggest problem right now is that my sleep schedule is all screwed up now thanks to this cold. It's going on 6am here and I'm still not tired. Grrr... At least it gave me some time to get myself back into the RP thread.
Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Lt. Commander
# 313
05-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarianDrakon View Post
Yeah a lot has happened in the rp thread, we're gonna close it up later today and I'll start a new one tomorrow.

Still though.. in a week time 214 replies, 870 views and 22 pages of replies... That's just amazing. I never imagined it'd become THIS popular.

I'm looking forward to the next thread as well and the people joining us there.
Lt. Commander
# 314
05-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Get your hot fresh emergency beam out. Get em now before they are all sold out.

Hey! we also have new commemorative pieces of the USS Mandela with authentic plasma burns and Minsthu blood scars. get em now just 29 energy credits.
Lt. Commander
# 315
05-06-2010, 02:36 PM
This bump brought to you by...
Phaser Inc.
We might not be the best, but we're cheap.

/B2
Lt. Commander
# 316
05-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajjah View Post
Get your hot fresh emergency beam out. Get em now before they are all sold out.

Hey! we also have new commemorative pieces of the USS Mandela with authentic plasma burns and Minsthu blood scars. get em now just 29 energy credits.
That's awesome. Any shot at being able to buy Anubis' sword? Maybe even autographed by him and his clone?
Lt. Commander
# 317
05-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
That's awesome. Any shot at being able to buy Anubis' sword? Maybe even autographed by him and his clone?
Lol! Just remember half of all that cash goes to me!!

New thread will start soon, all 12th fleet members or allied RPers should check this topic for more info!
Lt. Commander
# 318
05-07-2010, 02:53 AM
One of these days I'm gonna join you in the RP thing Nishka. I've been putting it off for too long
Lt. Commander
# 319
05-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Just gotta say that Iron Man 2 was awesome!

Make sure to stay till the end of the credits, cause totally epic is all I can say about that.
Lt. Commander
# 320
05-07-2010, 03:29 AM
ahhhh, the end of another week....