Lt. Commander
# 5391
03-16-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm planning to do the Dividian missions in character coming weekend and I'm looking for 4 others of our fleet who want to join in.

Details can be found here for those that are interested in joining. It's gonna be fun.
Lt. Commander
# 5392
03-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Happy bump i mean hump day 12th!

Shameless plug for some friends: Tonight at 9pm EST it's Where Monsters Dwell. A weekly radio show with a focus on the world of comics and geek culture in general. Today's guest interview is Buddy Scalera, writing such books as Agent X, X-Men Unlimited and Deadpool for Marvel as well as a slew of independent titles like Days to Fame, Pulp Action and many more. Buddy has also produced several comic artist's photo reference books and most recently a book titled 'Creating Comics from Start to Finish', in which top working professionals detail how comics are created from concept to completion. You can listen to the stream at http://public.aliant.net/asx/CHSR.asx
Lt. Commander
# 5393
03-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Finally home! Only 2 days to go till weekend! :p
Lt. Commander
# 5394
03-16-2011, 10:05 AM
ahooy 12th... little heads up for you... theres a group on ESD slagging you guys off.
Lt. Commander
# 5395
03-16-2011, 12:22 PM
Seen a few of you guys around last night and was actualy looking after reading some of these forums yesterday. Some ?s.

How many do you all have on in the Central time zone, evenings? I've now been in 2 different fleets that have "died" out. Don't want to do that again.

Do you all still have all the options available? PVP, PVE, STFs, etc?

Voice chat options? (I have a vent server myself as I used to run a guild over in SWG)

Events? (STFs, PVP teams, etc) How often? Any in the Central time zone evenings?

Common ages of members? (I'm just a little too old for "I pwned joooo".)
Lt. Commander
# 5396 Back from the Dead
03-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Been back in game few days now was going to read this thread but since seen the amount of pages so just a bump from me and Esquire best place tor information is the fleet website.

http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
Lt. Commander
# 5397
03-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Join the 12th today.
Lt. Commander
# 5398
03-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
Seen a few of you guys around last night and was actualy looking after reading some of these forums yesterday. Some ?s.
Quote:
How many do you all have on in the Central time zone, evenings? I've now been in 2 different fleets that have "died" out. Don't want to do that again.
I don't know the exact count of how many players we have in each time zone, but we have players that are spread out around Europe, all time zones in the US, Australia and other countries.

Quote:
Do you all still have all the options available? PVP, PVE, STFs, etc?
All the options are available. While we have divisions that concentrate on certain areas, participation in fleet events is not limited to members of each division.

Quote:
Voice chat options? (I have a vent server myself as I used to run a guild over in SWG)
12th Fleet has a Teamspeak server.

Quote:
Events? (STFs, PVP teams, etc) How often? Any in the Central time zone evenings?
There are events scheduled during the week and weekends. Also, there are plenty of times where impromptu groups of players get together for STFs and PVP.

Quote:
Common ages of members? (I'm just a little too old for "I pwned joooo".)
I believe the average age of 12th Fleet members is in the 20's, but there are plenty of us who are over 30 in the fleet.

You can find more information about the fleet in our Recruitment forums.
Lt. Commander
# 5399
03-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Happy Wednesday two day till weekend sweet, Devidian IC seems like fun, May the joining be plentiful and entertaining, There is fun to be had by joining Medical in the 12 Fleet :-)
Lt. Commander
# 5400
03-16-2011, 06:11 PM
We have around 300 active members (based on activity checks of the last month or so) and the last time we did a census the average age was about 30, our youngest member is 17 i believe and our oldest is I believe over 60. (I personally am 19 )

We do a bit of everything and just try and have fun