Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9341
02-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomZiran View Post
So when's the football minigame coming to the game??
I'm more concerned about when POKER will be in-game! They've been talking about it for like a year and a half. They even teased us by putting a poker table in our ships mess halls.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9342
02-06-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarianDrakon View Post
I'm more concerned about when POKER will be in-game! They've been talking about it for like a year and a half. They even teased us by putting a poker table in our ships mess halls.
Would rather have more true missions than time wasters in the game....when's the next FE after the Cardassian one going hit us?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9343
02-06-2012, 05:00 AM
Personally I'd rather have then fix the bugs in the game, like the auto-fire not working!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9344
02-06-2012, 05:22 AM
To fix auto attack, type /defaultautoattack 1

I believe that fixes it.
(Not 100% sure about that command, but I think that was the right one.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9345
02-06-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarianDrakon View Post
I'm more concerned about when POKER will be in-game! They've been talking about it for like a year and a half. They even teased us by putting a poker table in our ships mess halls.
I'd really love to see it added to the game too. It's a fun way to socialise and pass time without doing missions. Let's face it, there aren't a lot of ways to socialise in the game with all the instancing and this would be a great addition.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9346
02-06-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerjrj View Post
Would rather have more true missions than time wasters in the game....when's the next FE after the Cardassian one going hit us?
i'm with sooner on this would rather have more playable missions. poker is all well and good but sorry to say does not constitute content IMO. on a side note i want a useable dartboard at quarks..lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9348
02-06-2012, 08:39 AM
YES!

Just got a job offer

Need to go for a medical in a couple of week, and if I pass that, I start training in march

I am ecstatic!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9349
02-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishka
I'd really love to see it added to the game too. It's a fun way to socialise and pass time without doing missions. Let's face it, there aren't a lot of ways to socialise in the game with all the instancing and this would be a great addition.
I'm all for poker as well! Wonder if we'll be able to play against Newton, Einstein, and Hawking as well?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9350
02-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firix
YES!
Just got a job offer
Need to go for a medical in a couple of week, and if I pass that, I start training in march
I am ecstatic!
Woohoo! Great going!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 PM.