Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking to join a fleet
04-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Hi all,

I am looking for a mature, active, family type fleet. One that helps each other out and has some fun - pvp/end game is a plus also. I am new to the Star Trek universe - the latest movie was my first experience I am not new to MMO's however - ****, WOW, LOTRO before here. I like the game and am having a lot of fun. I just hit Captain. Any fleets out there that I might fit in well with?

Riggs
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2010, 09:02 AM
We are a group of like minded players that feel the game is best enjoyed in a group. We work together to make the game more fun and to promote group play. Our goal is to make it possible for our members to always have the help they need to complete those hard missions and encounters.

Our Rules/Values
1. Must be mature
2. Need to use Ventrilo (its easy to set up and a big help)
3. We take care of our own
4. Wear the fleet uniform
5. Have fun

We do all aspects of the game and don't tell you how to play. We always are well organized and willing to help out players. In fact officers in the fleet are required to help players that need help, but we like helping so its not a big deal. We use vent to better communicate. Everyone gets along and we have a variety of different characters and levels. We also have a good fleet bank established and no one is taking advantage of it. If you want fun and fair play join us!

We have players at all levels, so if you just finished the tutorial, or are an RA 5 expert, you are welcome.

Just give me a tell or add me as a friend if you are interested. You can also of course reply in this post.

Folds@Folds
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Riggs,

As Chief of Personnel for the Canadian Federation i'd like to extend an invitation to you. We are a casual fleet and typically in the US Time Zones. We PvP, PvE, RP, and among other things craft as well. We are very friendly, and enjoy the the game. Many of us like yourself came from other MMO's such as ****, WAR, WoW... the list goes on. We play both Federation and Klingon characters although our primary focus is on the Federation characters. We have fleets for both factions set up and welcome anyone to join us.

If you would like to know more about the Canadian Federation click the link below in my signature, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at any point.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2010, 09:09 AM
At 12th Fleet we try and help whenever we can, we do endgame, roleplaying..everything really

all the necessary info about sites and a bit about us can be found here http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=148196
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Might I ask you to consider The Shadows.

We are a solid group of players who let our members play as they want, as long as abide by our core values of maturity and respect. We don't get bogged down with fleet 'silliness' like academies and ranks and such, but treat each other as an equal member, as a brother.

Please read the rest of our philosophies and core values at http://www.shadows-sto.com and see if it fits what you're looking for. If not, then I wish you the best on your continued search.
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 70 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks for all the feedback - going to look through them all.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Feel free to check out my fleet also

Mature people doing missions and dailies together.

we have vent, forum, ++

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalenriggs View Post
Hi all,

I am looking for a mature, active, family type fleet. One that helps each other out and has some fun - pvp/end game is a plus also. I am new to the Star Trek universe - the latest movie was my first experience I am not new to MMO's however - ****, WOW, LOTRO before here. I like the game and am having a lot of fun. I just hit Captain. Any fleets out there that I might fit in well with?

Riggs

Well as Firix already said the 12th might very well be your thing. We have a very active EU and USA community and we're one of the biggest fleets out there. We're organizing a lot of in-game fleet events as well and there is usually somebody on TS to talk to.

I suggest checking out the link he posted. ^_^