Lt. Commander
# 21
04-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
You may be a good pvper, as many claim, but if you have pleasure from griefing other players, you seriously need to grow up. There is no challenge in killing inexperienced players.
yea its make 2 things : make noob quit, or make them better
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna
Sounds like you feel only strong in a group and have fear to stand alone.
what the hell is that stupid statement from nowhere?

how talked abotu group griefing?, sorry miste`t nonesense, but i grief alone
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwen
Running away is a great way to lead the Fed away from the node in Salvage they religiously follow you as far as they can.
If you have support, it is always best to lead the opponent away from the node. I always love that "must have kill at any cost" mentality.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonbull1
This isnt PVP its just ganking no skill invollved to gank
meh..i was called a coward by a fed at end of match. LT-C, here. did over 200k, he did 4k.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Hmmm, the Trollery containment field appears to be inoperative in this area, I best call in maintenance.

Also the universal translator seems down. Half of this doesn't make sense.

To the OP:

Yes It's ganking, 15 kills done quicklly = your arse is XP. Get used to it or go as a premade / work together with your pug and up your chances.

Or it's Cap and Hold, in which case you spent all your time getting killed instead of capping points.

Either way same advice applies I'm afraid.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna
Sounds like you feel only strong in a group and have fear to stand alone.
Yes! I''ve leveled 2 chars 1 to RA and one to Capt on only pvp. If you leave the group, you die! The enemies even when cloaked stick together and wait for impatient people to fall into their traps.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-07-2010, 07:35 AM
i admit when i join a match and its me vs 3 or 5 feds i normaly just stay cloaked and then ask if they want to 1 on 1
conversly if i come across a teammate thats fighting solo against a fed ship i wont decloak and help ill just watch

sure if the fed kills my teammate ill open up and attack but i dont like ganking so ill let there 1v1's alone if im in a situation to do so. afterall 1v1 is where the most skill comes in and its good to test your self solo against an enemy player instead of just firing with a group