Lt. Commander
What is the best cliffhanger you have ever seen in any TV show episode, sci-fi or not?

SPOILERS AHEAD. I would have to go for the end of season 2 of Farscape.

Crichton is stuck on an operating table, with his brain exposed. He has a chip in his head that is driving him mad and has already killed the woman he loves because of it. The operation has caused him to be paralysed and has lost the ability to talk properly.

Scorpious comes in, steals the chip with the wormhole technology that Crichton has been trying to protect for the past year, leaving him defenceless and broken on an operating table and giving Scorpiuse the power to conquer the galaxy.

I cant remember watching the end to any show where the bad guy so totally wins and leaves the hero so utterly defeated. Then having to wait four months to see the next episode.

Classic stuff.

Any one else see that, or got a better one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2010, 02:20 PM
any sequay when the General Lee is flying through the air with Rosco and Flash in Hot Pursuit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
any sequay when the General Lee is flying through the air with Rosco and Flash in Hot Pursuit.
Rosco Pico Train as about a quick as flash was and almost as ugly. Definitely no Sheriff Buford T Justice
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2010, 02:34 PM
there can only be One Sheriff Justice!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
What is the best cliffhanger you have ever seen in any TV show episode, sci-fi or not?

SPOILERS AHEAD. I would have to go for the end of season 2 of Farscape.

Crichton is stuck on an operating table, with his brain exposed. He has a chip in his head that is driving him mad and has already killed the woman he loves because of it. The operation has caused him to be paralysed and has lost the ability to talk properly.

Scorpious comes in, steals the chip with the wormhole technology that Crichton has been trying to protect for the past year, leaving him defenceless and broken on an operating table and giving Scorpiuse the power to conquer the galaxy.

I cant remember watching the end to any show where the bad guy so totally wins and leaves the hero so utterly defeated. Then having to wait four months to see the next episode.

Classic stuff.

Any one else see that, or got a better one?
That's the one I thought of first, so

/signed
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2010, 05:01 PM
The best tv cliffhanger has to be the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "The Best Of Both Worlds Part 1".
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2010, 05:16 PM
For me it would be Doctor Who 'Army of Ghosts'.

The Cybermen have just pretty much conquered the planet in record time... and then the Daleks show up
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-05-2010, 05:20 PM
When The Master stole The Doctor's TARDIS. Cost me some money in nails
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
When The Master stole The Doctor's TARDIS. Cost me some money in nails
Would be my second choice
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
dont know about cliffhanger ..but the end of stargate sg1 tv show (before the movies) was abit weird lol