Lt. Commander
# 11
04-05-2010, 07:03 PM
I loved the season 1 finale of Supernatural.

Sam and Dean finally manage to track down Azazel, the yellow-eyed demon that killed first their mother, then San's girlfriend. Unfortunately, Azazel's possessed their father. Fortunately, they happen to have the demon-killing Colt with them.

Which leads to a problem- they don't want to shoot and kill their father, even if it would kill the demon possessing him... Sam finally gives in and shoots his father in the leg, driving off Azazel. Thinking they've won, they head out in the Impala....

...Only to have a massive semi truck, driven by Azazel inhabiting a trucker's body, sideswipe them. Fade out on Sam, Dean and their father lying in the Impala, seemingly dead. I love that show, but this episode was brilliant.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Ohhh this is so easy, this be the BEST CLIFFHANGER, btw I thank you all for supporting my acting career Locutus will continue to serve on in the background of startrek, assimilating more races and perfecting those in the collective. YAY
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
The end of season two of Alien Nation. The Francisco family is about to be killed by a bioweapon and...

the series ended.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
The season finale of Too Close for Comfort when Monroe lost Cosmic Cow.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-06-2010, 12:20 AM
End of Season 2 of Bleach. Ichigo is just about to fight Byakuya in what is sure to be A FREAKING AMAZING FIGHT and then the season ends. Those jerks.

Number two is the end of Season 1 of the Venture Brothers. The boys are killed. How are we going to have a Season 2 of the Venture Brothers if the titular brothers are dead?
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
End of Season 2 of Bleach. Ichigo is just about to fight Byakuya in what is sure to be A FREAKING AMAZING FIGHT and then the season ends. Those jerks.

Number two is the end of Season 1 of the Venture Brothers. The boys are killed. How are we going to have a Season 2 of the Venture Brothers if the titular brothers are dead?
It must be hard to have a sister who is nearly identical to your wife you once loved and lusted for. That would drive me insane in the membrane.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-06-2010, 02:21 AM
I agree with what some have already listed, Best of Both Worlds Part One had an amazing cliffhanger. To this day I'm still affected by Riker's "Fire."
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-06-2010, 02:38 AM
honourable mentions have to go to end of season 3, Za'ha'dum where Sheridan dumps a white star on the shadows capital city and jumps off of a cliff

and end of season 1 of enterprise, shockwave where archer gets transported to the 31st century only to find the events of the episode have somehow destroyed Earth
Lt. Commander
# 19 TV Cliffhangers
04-06-2010, 05:23 AM
The Season 2 ending of Blake's 7. Travis is dead, Blake is wounded, Star One is borked, and the Liberator stands alone against an entire fleet of Andromadan ships poised to invade the galaxy. Avon gives the order to fire and the credits roll. Classic.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-06-2010, 05:59 AM
bah.. the best tv cliffhanger ever... is...

Who shot JR ?

((ask your parents if you dont know who JR is))..