Lt. Commander
# 21
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Most of mine are female. And vulcans. I'm sure its just random. I'm sure there is someone out there who believes bridge officers only come as female klingons.
hmpf, and im stuck with male saurians and ferengis...
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand_Altair
The logical choice is to introduce a Gender Reassignment feature so that we can have the bridge crew of our choosing!
When they move from Bridges to Medical Bays as buyable equipment, you might get your wish.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-07-2010, 02:51 PM
I haven't noticed it so much for "awarded" BOs, but I did find that all three of my Borg I got for my Amazon.com bonus were female. (I have three alts at the moment) - were there no male borg bonus officers?
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKami View Post
They figured most of the subscribers would have 'augmented' female BOs filling the bridge of the U.S.S Harem
And what is wrong with this? :p I happen to take pride in my all babe crew for my Fed Engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minston View Post
I haven't noticed it so much for "awarded" BOs, but I did find that all three of my Borg I got for my Amazon.com bonus were female. (I have three alts at the moment) - were there no male borg bonus officers?
No, there were no male borg boffs from Amazon, only female. Which has screwed up my wish for an all-male crew, but since she kicks butt with those nanite attacks, I'm keeping her around for a while longer.

My awarded boffs were 50/50 - of course, when I wanted an eng the only eng was female, and when I wanted a tac, she was female, etc. Random chaos for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-08-2010, 05:37 AM
I've been getting maybe 40% female, which isn't too bad... Except for one problem. I have not got a single female alien one, which I want to create one officer with. I've spent millions on the exchange buying alien bridge officers... all male. The only female alien ones that seem to exist at all are the really low quality ones you get for sale on Earth spacedock.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Almost every BO I've ever gotten for my science officer has been male.

My tactical officer has had roughly 90% of his BOs come up as female.

I'd really like some variation in my crew.

It would be nice to have the option to change the gender of your BO when you first commission them.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
And what is wrong with this? :p I happen to take pride in my all babe crew for my Fed Engineer.
Me too with my Fed Sci, and My Klingon Tac...... and my other Klingon Sci......

O.k I like booty, so sue me!
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-12-2010, 09:46 AM
I believe I have received male and female BOs. Anyway, you might just buy a new female BO from the BO requisitioner in Sol for 100 energy credits and then train your new female BO with the rare talents of the awarded BOs. From what I have heard and observed they have 1 rare talent that would make them worthwhile, all the other talents are pretty much standard (or maybe I just had bad luck with my awarded BOs).
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-12-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm in favor of gender reassignment. Heck, on TNG and DS9 they could make Picard into a Cardassian and Sisco into a Klingon - I'm sure they can just run a simple medical procedure, and viola.