Lt. Commander
# 1 Active fleet headcount?
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM
The two-month mark has now come and gone, and the general topics forums are flooded with "I quit" posts.

So, I'm curious. How many active Klingon PvP fleets are actually left? Are the whines louder than the reality, or is the room really as empty as people say it is? For argument's sake, let's define "active" as "fields a semi-coordinated 5-man PvP group on space or ground at least 3 days a week". I think that's pretty generous, but let's see.

FWIW: Fleetless here, so I'm neither biased nor eligible to count toward this total.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecase View Post
The two-month mark has now come and gone, and the general topics forums are flooded with "I quit" posts.

So, I'm curious. How many active Klingon PvP fleets are actually left? Are the whines louder than the reality, or is the room really as empty as people say it is? For argument's sake, let's define "active" as "fields a semi-coordinated 5-man PvP group on space or ground at least 3 days a week". I think that's pretty generous, but let's see.

FWIW: Fleetless here, so I'm neither biased nor eligible to count toward this total.
TKO reporting.

In all honesty our ranks have thined alot. We have about 45 regular active, 24 BG's.

We regularly have premades PvP groups.
Lt. Commander
# 3 House of Clan Hunters
04-07-2010, 05:18 AM
we have 31 Klingon warriors and growing...

8 have achieved the glorious rank of admiral

we are also participating in a pvp tournament starting tomorrow so we should have some good times then

as far as I can see everyone has logged on the last week except 6 people so that's 25 active players
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-07-2010, 07:01 AM
I'm not a fleet leader - just a Klingon soldier, but I love my fleet Sto'Vo'Kor (and its fed alt Starfleet Operations). I never have a problem getting in a group of 5 and we often run more than one group a night.

Interestingly enough, about half the fleet rerolled new Klingons and now we are getting a huge second surge of lower level players - meaning our active list is getting quite diverse in rank. Active within the last 2 weeks - 147 as of last night. Our fleet leader tends to boot inactive folks (but adds them when they return) as a way of keeping the current roster relevant to the fleet.

If you are looking for a fleet that uses vent, is active, has several great leaders, runs both space and ground groups, interested in everything, and has many veteran players both Fed and Klingon then Sto'Vo'Kor and Starfleet Operations might be what you are looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-08-2010, 12:56 AM
The House of Euro'Pah is still fighting the good fight.
Lt. Commander
# 6 We are active
04-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the United Imperial Armada, My name is Draco Malistaire I am the Chancellor of the United Imperial Armada. We are a New fleet (1 Mth).

We are looking for players that like to do PVP, PVE, Fleet v Fleet and instances. We're a friendly and mature fleet looking to grow our fleet. We also have a ventrillo voice server.

To apply and to get Ventrillo info please go to our website at UNITED IMPERIAL ARMADA.

When you register please use @ handle so we can add you in game

" Today is a Good Day to Die "
Lt. Commander
# 7 update
04-26-2010, 11:20 PM
Update from last post

we now have 60+ members on klingon side
25 are RA's

doing STF's daily etc.. good times
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Bump for May updates (3-month mark). Who's still active on Klingon side?
Lt. Commander
# 9 House of Clan Hunters
05-05-2010, 10:57 PM
House of Clan Hunters is active and growing

we have 70 fun, mature, helpful members

we are doing infected, cure, or khitomer daily on the Klingon side (and fed)

Lt. Commander
# 10 June Update!
06-01-2010, 01:58 AM
House of Clan Hunters is still active and growing

we have 110 fun, mature, helpful members (280 on federation)

we are doing infected, cure, khitomer, terradome daily on the Klingon side (and federation)