Lt. Commander
# 1 The Long Night buged?
04-07-2010, 05:59 AM
I did The Long Night this evening, i got it done but in the middle of the mission i started firing on my away team and they on me, is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post
I did The Long Night this evening, i got it done but in the middle of the mission i started firing on my away team and they on me, is this a bug?
Read the mission, at least im pretty sure it explains that the gas in the rooms makes you go crazy, thats why you need to vent the rooms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post

Not really, although there is a dialog box that say the gas will affect your team until you can get it cleared, it's not really clear and rather annoying. Plus the spots to clear the gas out are not right nearby. All in all I found it a rather annoying mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Confusion
04-07-2010, 10:22 AM
The confusion gas actually worked in my favor, but I do quite a bit of melee.

The end of the mission was such a lag-fest that I nearly dropped it out of frustration, I may skip it with future characters, but the reward choices were pretty tasty.