Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-07-2010, 07:25 AM
I have nothing nice to say about Woebetide.

Because Tessa already said everything, and didn't give the rest of us a chance to properly praise the man.

He's pretty damn cool, though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-07-2010, 07:27 AM
Woe's a great guy. He taught me how to get stuck inside the exchange computer, and he's always nice to talk to. If Chat approves of him, then he must be doing something right.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Who the heck is Woe?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Who the heck is Woe?
I wuvs you too Chat

*sniff* I'd like to thank my mom... my dad....and all the inconsequential life forms I've stepped on to accept this appreciation thread.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide

I wuvs you too Chat

*sniff* I'd like to thank my mom... my dad....and all the inconsequential life forms I've stepped on to accept this appreciation thread.
No really... Who ARE you!?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
No really... Who ARE you!?
She acts like she doesn't have a tattoo that says 'property of Woeb' on her 6... I love denial, LOL...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
She acts like she doesn't have a tattoo that says 'property of Woeb' on her 6... I love denial, LOL...
Hard to see a tattoo on ones butt you know... :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
04-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
She acts like she doesn't have a tattoo that says 'property of Woeb' on her 6... I love denial, LOL...
Actually...I think it's Woe that has "Property of Chat" branded to his.......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
04-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Actually...I think it's Woe that has "Property of Chat" branded to his.......
I heard they got matching ones... And there's a picture on the internet.
The Internet is like me, it's NEVER wrong. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
04-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Woe's a great guy. He taught me how to get stuck inside the exchange computer
It would be nice if he'd also taught you how to get me OUT of the exchange computer!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 PM.