Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 111
04-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ealhdun View Post
I actually do ask for them, it is when they outright refuse I beam out. I am fine with 2vs1 even 3vs1 however more is not challenging, if 4 people continiously use their sniper exploit attack meaning you die instantly then there is no reason for me to stay.

I am not there to give the opposition xp, I am there to have fun. And personally I find people abusing 5vs1 numbers a lot more lame then someone who leaves something that is not enjoyable.

The only exception when I stay no matter what is when we start of with 2 teams and my team beams out because they are losing, then I stay for slaughter.

Anyway I always tell them why I leave in the hope they will not do it the next time.
Freaking wussies, just get it over with, instead of beaming out.
If its 1vs5, bad luck for you but still just get it done.
I do that and try to play even more suicidal, than i usually do, so its over fast, no harm done and my personal challenge in it is, to take one member of the fed(klink)ball out cold in my wild charges, once in a while...can still be fun, sometimes it isn't, but its over quick, so what.

But beaming out, esp. in 1vs5 will kill that map, while the map will stay in the queues, as a ghostmap, often for hours, ****ing the queue up even more, as joining players get loaded into it and eventually leave it again, either because of boredom as there are no opponents on the map, or there are too many, and the solely players ***** out again.
Lt. Commander
# 112
04-13-2010, 12:13 PM
re: 5v1, et al;

Even when grossly outnumbered.. there is often a chance to hunt down and kill stragglers.

Never give up. Never surrender.. or some such.