Lt. Commander
# 51
04-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akumarev
/GRABS popcorn and enjoys the drama
to the OP........BWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bottom line if you don't want to have a chance to fight a premade then don't PVP, complaining on the forums is not going to get you anything.
Here is a crazy idea.....make a private PUG channel and a Private PUG match up.
just go out and say
"hey anyone want to fight 5v5 with none of us having any teamwork or organization?"
I laugh at that you do not want a real challeng, you want crappy / medocre players VS each other rather than learning and get better and overcoming the fight that a premade offers. DO us all a favor stay in your PUGS and keep getting ***** by premades and crying ont he forums on how its not fair.....
the only thing pathetic is your interest in staying crappy. I will enjoy getting better and enjoying the level of comp to make myself better.
Deep and intellectual. Nuff said.
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelife
Lawl This Whole Thread Is Because Someone Got Burnt By A Premade Then Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

(shortened because this was a dumb post)

Qq
People like you are a dime a dozen. Don't care what you "think" if that is a word I can use with you.

Other games have the setup the splits up the 2 types of gameplay. But apparently you are too afraid to fight people at your own level to consider this.

Idiot
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
People like you are a dime a dozen. Don't care what you "think" if that is a word I can use with you.

Other games have the setup the splits up the 2 types of gameplay. But apparently you are too afraid to fight people at your own level to consider this.

Idiot
What are you whining about again
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadWulf
Almost this entire forum is because someone got burnt by someone else, and then other people told them to l2p then other people called those people idiots then other people jumped on the bandwagon and the whole thing turned to ****.

Business as usual.
No, that is not why. I have played several MMO's and they have all had the intelligence and reasoning to split up pug and premades.

About time they did it here.

But I guess what people want is to defend the broken system and eventually when it is like CO and pvp is a joke,..you can all just stand around wondering what happened.
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelife
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Well, you got one letter of the alphabet down. Good work. Maybe tomorrow they can teach you the letter "R"
Lt. Commander
# 56
04-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoaz View Post
Jaruslothran = Noob
Cool, deep and thoughtful. You don't even know me man. Been playing since closed beta. I can about guarantee I have more game time than you.
Lt. Commander
# 57
04-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Well, you got one letter of the alphabet down. Good work. Maybe tomorrow they can teach you the letter "R"
I already know that one,

U R QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Lt. Commander
# 58
04-07-2010, 09:20 PM
This message is hidden because Aelife is on your ignore list.

Sorry man. You are now the only person on my ignore list. I know you don't care... but I get tired of seeing a page of one letter over and over.

If you can't think past your troll nature, don't post.
Lt. Commander
# 59
04-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
This message is hidden because Aelife is on your ignore list.

Sorry man. You are now the only person on my ignore list. I know you don't care... but I get tired of seeing a page of one letter over and over.

If you can't think past your troll nature, don't post.
More whine
Lt. Commander
# 60
04-07-2010, 09:21 PM
lol, and the This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Kwoance"
posts again, thinking I can see it.

I love it.