Lt. Commander
I created a back story for my latest character then thought it was kinda cool so thought I woud share her adventures in story form.

"Commander Okasari to the bridge" screamed the voice of tech officer Kranas. "IKS Kronos on intercept course." Commander Okasari shouted few mutter words and scrambled for the turbolift. "Zerina get Linna back to our quarters they are on to us" he shouted to his wife as the doors closed. Zerina hurried to the door scooping up her 16 year old daugter in the process. "Mothrer I want to go with father and fight!" Zerina smiled but never relaxed her hold on her daughters hand dragging her through the door and down the hall their quarters. "Now is not the time child, soon, but not now!"

The turbolift doors opend and Commander Okasari stormed onto the bridge screaming for a status report as he entered. One look at the view screen told him all he really needed to know. 3 Ne'Var class battlecruisers were rapidly overtaking his small broken down Bird-of-prey. "Sir they are powering up weapons" Kranas quipped as soon as he noticed the Commander enter the bridge. Just then the leading cruiser opend fire. Okasari slammed his fist into the com link "all hands brace for impact." "Helm bring us around to heading 217 mark 34 full disrupter and torpedo spread as soon as you have lock." He knew his ship and family were doomed but he would try. Under the guidance of the helm officer the Bird-of-Prey cart wheeled in space bringing her armaments to bear on the leading cruiser. She opened up with everything she had but the cruisers shields barely flickered. His ship payed for that as all three cruisers returned fire. In mere seconds the shields were gone and his ship was drifting in space. "Open com signal Kranas". "This is Commander Okasari I hereby surrender but I wish to discuss terms!"

The view screen crackled to life with the image of Okasaris old captain. "This is Captain Delang prepare to boarded... Okasari you have betrayed the Empire you have betrayed me. " Okasaris eyes never waved from the image, He remained steadfast. "Captain do not board my ship or I will destroy her!" Captain Delangs face screwed up with rage. "Insolent dog you are a traitor I will execute you myself.: Okasari merely smiled. "I am no traitor. I only sought a better life for my daughter. Her brillance would be wasted in the Empire. I would have returned after seeing my wife and daughter safely to Vulcan." Delang growled in response. "That is what makes you a traitor. One of the most brilliant scientific minds of this age and you would see her to the Federation. She will build us unimaginalbe weapons and bring glory to us all. Yet you would deprive the glorious Empire of this. No you are a traitor and you will die!" Just then the turbolift doors hissed open again. "No you will kill no one!" Okasari turned, startled, as he realized that was his precious daughter. "Linna hush!" "No father I will not. Captain Delang I will not say it is pleasure to see you. You have caught us but you have not won." At this remark Captain Delangs raised an eyebrow. "Really and who are you to tell me what I can and can not do?"

Linna smiled. "I am that brilliant scientific mind you speak of. I am much smater then even you give me credit for. I will come wth you willingly. I will serve the Empire. However, you will spare my family and execute no one. I have implanted all of them will a small subspace transmitter. It is tied to thier biosigns. Should even one of them die. It will send a signal to a reciever implanted in me. That will trigger a small explosive charge also implanted in me. Just enough to kill me. So you see I hold all the cards. Now do we have a deal?" Delangs shoulders slumped as he realized she had cornered him. "It seems I have no chioice but to agree. The high council will not accept failure on this. However your family will be removed to my estate on the home world. There they will remain in safetly as my guests." Linna's eyes furrowed. "You mean hostages! But I see no choice in the matter. Fine. The deal is struck." Commander Okasari had remained silent through this whole exchange. Finally he turned back to the screen. "May I have 5 mintues alone before we finish this?" Delang knowing there would be no treachery simply nodded.

"Father please do not be mad. I can't loose you. This was the only way!" Okasari nodded. "I know little one. I am proud of you. I am sorry I failed you." Tears streaming down her eyeys Linna hugged her father. "You did not fail me father. You were brilliant and brave. I shall come for you one day and we shall all be free." With that she broke the hug and turned back to the viewscreen. "I am ready." Moments later she sparkled out of sight as the transporer beam faded away.

Three years later. Linna entered the bridge of the Fire Gem an old relic of a bird-of-prey she had just been given to command. There was no else on board. "It has been three years but finally I have a command of my own." She said aloud to no one in particular. "Now my plans begin. I have not forgotten you father or what the Empire did to us. They will pay. He will pay. Then we will be free. What I have to do gives me no pleasrue but do it I will." With that she activated the controls to bring the bridge to life. "Beam up my crew!"
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Very good back story *thumbs up*

my only complaint isn't about the story but reading large bodies of white type on black background....eeks
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus
Very good back story *thumbs up*

my only complaint isn't about the story but reading large bodies of white type on black background....eeks
Thanks. Yeah I understnd what you are saying.