Lt. Commander
# 1 Cranky Old Guys
04-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Cranky Old Guys is a fleet for mature players who are looking to be social and have fun. We have players from the low 20's to 50's. We get along well with no drama. We have players from all over the globe, with several players that play daily. We have players at all stages of the game and welcome anyone from Ensign to Rear Admiral 5. We enjoy all styles of play: PVE, PVP, Fleet Action, etc. We also have several members that craft and breed tribbles, and host a full fleet bank which you can utilize. We do ask that all members use ventrillo to communicate. We also have a 2 week trial period to make sure the fleet is a good fit for you. We have a website at http://cogs.guildportal.com and are looking for new members.

If interested please add me as a friend or reply directly to this post. Character name: Folds@folds
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Frankly don't join this guild!! WARNING

Khell the leader is a complete douche, i told him my vent wasnt working and he went off on me on how i was dissrespecting him and how i was a ***got d""k eater. obviously this little kid is not a good guild leader at all.

BE warned small child running old person guild. WOW
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snokones
Frankly don't join this guild!! WARNING

Khell the leader is a complete douche, i told him my vent wasnt working and he went off on me on how i was dissrespecting him and how i was a ***got d""k eater. obviously this little kid is not a good guild leader at all.

BE warned small child running old person guild. WOW
Since I'm much older than 50 I guess this is not the place for me....
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spockdawg View Post
Since I'm much older than 50 I guess this is not the place for me....
indeed they claim no drama but WOW do they have it
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snokones
indeed they claim no drama but WOW do they have it
Yup,thanks for the heads up..i'll pass it on
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the input, glad to see trolls still participate in MMO forums.

Those of you interested in joining a guild, we have groups of RA5's with Infected and Cure on farm status. And are mostly successful with Kitomer Accord. We do fool around time to time so I can't say we have a 100% success rate. Remember first and foremost this is a game and is supposed to be fun.