Lt. Commander
# 11
04-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Well my least favorite has goto be the one that started out as one of my faves. Wesley bleedin Crusher or lil whiney git

I think it was after the episode where he has a court trial on Earth at Starfleet Academy.. He's like Startreks answer to Anakin Skywalker except hes a little more intelligent and doesnt get suckered in by an old guy with a face like an overboiled prune :p

At least in the final episodes he managed to fulfill his destiny though and follow that Alien to be trained in time manipulation.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
yes admiral nechayev. showing you just about anybody can become an admiral in starfleet.

kai winn deserves a mention. i know she was meant to be annoying and she was played to perfection but how sisko did not throw her out an airlock is anybody's guess
Having to deal with the Prophets constantly messing with his business probably helped his patience, along with him knowing he could actually make Winn go away.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Crewman Daniels I would have told him to shove his temporal accord and cold war in a snug spot and punt him out an airlock.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
I think it was after the episode where he has a court trial on Earth at Starfleet Academy.. He's like Startreks answer to Anakin Skywalker except hes a little more intelligent and doesnt get suckered in by an old guy with a face like an overboiled prune :p
at least anakin made something of his life, he became a cool sith lord

wesley become super powerful and could control time and space and still was dull
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
at least anakin made something of his life, he became a cool sith lord

wesley become super powerful and could control time and space and still was dull
Thats very true

reminds me, who would have been a better Actor to play Anakin, thats if you don't think he was ok as he was

but Darth Vader rocked
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-08-2010, 11:51 AM
oh and Travis mayweather

4 years on screen and never once did we discover a personality
you were even more dull than harry kim and thats almost impossible
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-08-2010, 11:52 AM
this thread is lacking hatred towards Neelix.

i hate that ugly *******.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
oh and Travis mayweather

4 years on screen and never once did we discover a personality
you were even more dull than harry kim and thats almost impossible

Oh dear god Harry wet behind the ears Kim yeah he was soo dull he made a puddle of mud look interesting, am i the only one who found my mind wandering when he talked ?
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Thats very true

reminds me, who would have been a better Actor to play Anakin, thats if you don't think he was ok as he was

but Darth Vader rocked
no bad actor, i always imagined someone much harder and tormented. much more angry and aggressive, yet still charismatic and charming. heath ledger (may he rest in peace) or someone along those lines
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
this thread is lacking hatred towards Neelix.

i hate that ugly *******.
Agreed -- I despise Neelix.

I also despise Harry Kim.

Actually, I hated most of the cast of Voyager. No offense intended to the Voyager fans in the room.