Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM
What was this contest and why wasn't I notified ahead of time?? I cannot smack around the losers without..ah nm my mallet is right here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
As of this posting the appreciation threads that were in contest are near the bottom of page three. This is not me asking for a bump, (Let mine go, it had its day) the honour of having a thread was more then enough for me. This is just FYI.

Anyways, I think we should use Sacerds win as an excuse for a party this Friday. Anyone else agree?

Also, if we do have a party, what about a winter fun fest on Andoria for a change of venue?

Just an idea.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
As of this posting the appreciation threads that were in contest are near the bottom of page three. This is not me asking for a bump, (Let mine go, it had its day) the honour of having a thread was more then enough for me. This is just FYI.

Anyways, I think we should use Sacerds win as an excuse for a party this Friday. Anyone else agree?

Also, if we do have a party, what about a winter fun fest on Andoria for a change of venue?

Just an idea.
Mebbe... I dunno. Give me deets. :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Mebbe... I dunno. Give me deets. :-)
Well, if its anything like the last party I planned on Risa it'll start around 6 to 7 pm cst and I'll be late. They'll be around 10 guys. Erica will be blocked by mysertious technical problems and Capulet will show up later, and out of the kindness of her heart allow herself to be gang danced by about 6 guys even though she'd probably rather be doing dishes.

Oh yes, and I'll get rediculously drunk and make an idiot out of myself beyond my normal level of foolishness...

(Thinks about what he just typed)

Y'know what, I think I'll pass on making any party plans.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-08-2010, 02:35 PM
oh...damn....did not see it...DO OVER!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
oh...damn....did not see it...DO OVER!
NOPE! You won! Now here's a towel ( A BEEG one). Your beard is soaked in the bubbly.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Well, if its anything like the last party I planned on Risa it'll start around 6 to 7 pm cst and I'll be late. They'll be around 10 guys. Erica will be blocked by mysertious technical problems and Capulet will show up later, and out of the kindness of her heart allow herself to be gang danced by about 6 guys even though she'd probably rather be doing dishes.

Oh yes, and I'll get rediculously drunk and make an idiot out of myself beyond my normal level of foolishness...

(Thinks about what he just typed)

Y'know what, I think I'll pass on making any party plans.
Yeah, I think I made an appearance with one of my friends. Maybe it's not such a good idea after all-sies. I left before it got crazy...
Gang dancing scares me...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
04-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Ooo! Party! I'll be there when I get home from my play. Probs like 10:30-11 eastern. But my daddy's fixing my computer so I'll have vent capabilities again tonight!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
04-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Ooo! Party! I'll be there when I get home from my play. Probs like 10:30-11 eastern. But my daddy's fixing my computer so I'll have vent capabilities again tonight!
Someone else better be plannin it than me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
04-08-2010, 04:02 PM
The party sounds great Friday or Saturday. If Saturday than I can show up fashionably late instead of being way late. No offense but being the only one there with seven or eight guys
I found my happy place and stayed there happy place
happy place
happy place.......
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:14 PM.