Lt. Commander
# 11
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM
What was this contest and why wasn't I notified ahead of time?? I cannot smack around the losers without..ah nm my mallet is right here.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
As of this posting the appreciation threads that were in contest are near the bottom of page three. This is not me asking for a bump, (Let mine go, it had its day) the honour of having a thread was more then enough for me. This is just FYI.

Anyways, I think we should use Sacerds win as an excuse for a party this Friday. Anyone else agree?

Also, if we do have a party, what about a winter fun fest on Andoria for a change of venue?

Just an idea.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
As of this posting the appreciation threads that were in contest are near the bottom of page three. This is not me asking for a bump, (Let mine go, it had its day) the honour of having a thread was more then enough for me. This is just FYI.

Anyways, I think we should use Sacerds win as an excuse for a party this Friday. Anyone else agree?

Also, if we do have a party, what about a winter fun fest on Andoria for a change of venue?

Just an idea.
Mebbe... I dunno. Give me deets. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Mebbe... I dunno. Give me deets. :-)
Well, if its anything like the last party I planned on Risa it'll start around 6 to 7 pm cst and I'll be late. They'll be around 10 guys. Erica will be blocked by mysertious technical problems and Capulet will show up later, and out of the kindness of her heart allow herself to be gang danced by about 6 guys even though she'd probably rather be doing dishes.

Oh yes, and I'll get rediculously drunk and make an idiot out of myself beyond my normal level of foolishness...

(Thinks about what he just typed)

Y'know what, I think I'll pass on making any party plans.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-08-2010, 02:35 PM
oh...damn....did not see it...DO OVER!
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
oh...damn....did not see it...DO OVER!
NOPE! You won! Now here's a towel ( A BEEG one). Your beard is soaked in the bubbly.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Well, if its anything like the last party I planned on Risa it'll start around 6 to 7 pm cst and I'll be late. They'll be around 10 guys. Erica will be blocked by mysertious technical problems and Capulet will show up later, and out of the kindness of her heart allow herself to be gang danced by about 6 guys even though she'd probably rather be doing dishes.

Oh yes, and I'll get rediculously drunk and make an idiot out of myself beyond my normal level of foolishness...

(Thinks about what he just typed)

Y'know what, I think I'll pass on making any party plans.
Yeah, I think I made an appearance with one of my friends. Maybe it's not such a good idea after all-sies. I left before it got crazy...
Gang dancing scares me...
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Ooo! Party! I'll be there when I get home from my play. Probs like 10:30-11 eastern. But my daddy's fixing my computer so I'll have vent capabilities again tonight!
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Ooo! Party! I'll be there when I get home from my play. Probs like 10:30-11 eastern. But my daddy's fixing my computer so I'll have vent capabilities again tonight!
Someone else better be plannin it than me.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-08-2010, 04:02 PM
The party sounds great Friday or Saturday. If Saturday than I can show up fashionably late instead of being way late. No offense but being the only one there with seven or eight guys
I found my happy place and stayed there happy place
happy place
happy place.......