Lt. Commander
# 21
04-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Here's the trick. If you have the right metabolism (I don't ), you get the chicken soft tacos and the fries.
The fish tacos, they're excellent.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
Is that how much a person's silence is worth these days? $20? Why, back in my day, you'd need a lot more than just one roll of quarters to buy someone's silence. Ah, the good old days of blackmail.
Well video games are a little more expensive these days. I'm hoping he buys another one and trolls somewhere else. Also... Pacman is totally RAD! Spent many a day playing me some "fake" PacMan on my Atari 2600
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnieves View Post
Well video games are a little more expensive these days. I'm hoping he buys another one and trolls somewhere else. Also... Pacman is totally RAD! Spent many a day playing me some "fake" PacMan on my Atari 2600
That's MS Pacman! MISS! As in the orange ghost is Sue, not Clyde. And there's no Level 256 bug. Oh and the fruit actually move around. Yeah, I have to actually work for my fruit
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred_Wreck
Yeah thanks for blowing it out of proportion. The only complaint I had in my OP was the spam and the fact that Del Taco got my email address from Cryptic. However it happened it still means spam for me.

And the opt-out links are as bad as the spam themselves. Might as well be a "validate this address as valid" link.
My whole question is, if you're so angry that your going to close your account, why do you keep posting in this thread?
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
That's MS Pacman! MISS! As in the orange ghost is Sue, not Clyde. And there's no Level 256 bug. Oh and the fruit actually move around. Yeah, I have to actually work for my fruit
Yes! Sorry... Ms. PacMan! Epic game! Ms. PacMan > PacMan
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
naw.....i prefer the steak tacos with cilantro and fries...
hmm sounds good
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
naw.....i prefer the steak tacos with cilantro and fries...
mmm. now I'm wanting a Big Fat Steak Taco
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwindy83
mmm. now I'm wanting a Big Fat Steak Taco
Me as well. Del Taco is about an hour from me though...so I think I will make my own.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-08-2010, 05:51 PM
OP, if you got something from Del Taco, then the unsubscribe in the mail does work.

I was sure to uncheck that box and I got an e-mail from them a while back for a free taco. I hit unsubscribe because free or not, no taco is worth driving over 1000 miles to get. I hit unsubscribe and haven't seen anything since then too.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyxan View Post
My whole question is, if you're so angry that your going to close your account, why do you keep posting in this thread?
I closed my account last month. Haven't posted since it expired on the 4th until I started getting the spam mentioned in the OP.

I only came back here to find out why/how my info ended up in the hands of a company that had no reason to have it except they got it from Cryptic.

Of course when you just ask a simple question you get attacked and flamed while the Dev just lets it go.

Trust me, I canceled for much better reasons than getting spam email.