Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
It allows to players that have very different levels to play together. So if you are just starting out and you have a friend that is a Rear Admiral, he can do missions with you.
How is that done exactly. I mean currently we did some quests with a LC friend and we basically destroyed all the mobs so easily as they were so far below our level. So I am currently able to quest with lowbie friends. So what will be different? Is there some kind of modifier that reduces your stats so you're more on the same level as your friend and the quest gives the same difficulty?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
How is that done exactly. I mean currently we did some quests with a LC friend and we basically destroyed all the mobs so easily as they were so far below our level. So I am currently able to quest with lowbie friends. So what will be different? Is there some kind of modifier that reduces your stats so you're more on the same level as your friend and the quest gives the same difficulty?
Yeah, I believe the higher level players stats are reduced to the level of the lower player.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
Yeah, I believe the higher level players stats are reduced to the level of the lower player.
That's pretty cool. Even though I am always willing to help out a lower level friend. It is never a problem having it become a challenge again will make it much more fun. Thanks Shikamaru for all your hard work and help.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
That's pretty cool. Even though I am always willing to help out a lower level friend. It is never a problem having it become a challenge again will make it much more fun. Thanks Shikamaru for all your hard work and help.
Glad I could help
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-09-2010, 01:38 PM
to make this lis epic.. it needs more undine
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
to make this lis epic.. it needs more undine
Well, other than the Undine STF that is coming soon, I haven't heard anything about more Undine. They did say they had picked a new fan-favorite enemy from the level 45+ missions, but they didn't say which one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-12-2010, 01:13 PM
I don't usually bump threads, but due to a lot of people still not knowing about much of this content, here we go.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
04-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Ohhh thats all lookng very nice indeed.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
04-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Outstanding!

/bump
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
04-12-2010, 01:47 PM
This thread is so epic. Do you even have time to play the game?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:12 PM.