Lt. Commander
# 11
04-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Similarly, we have a PvP Event Committee with at least 10 fleets and their counterparts have joined in to bring PvP Events, tournaments, and report its findings to the developers. It is one of the mission of PvPEC to promote relations between Players and Developers.

We've already discussed to few Developers and already have told us they may not get involved with us this year due to the mass influx of programming they still need to write for fixes and contents to which they were pressured to pre-release by CBS / Atari. But will be getting involved with us next year once this initial stages are stabilized.

Similarly we have a PERC: Player Event Relations Committee being offered for the PVE section to build relations with the Developers as well. EG: "Alice in Wonderland scavanger hunt" is being scheduled in the near future.

Both PVPEC / PERC reports any findings and use the proper methods to communicate to the developers of suggestions / fixes / bugs that in the near future will help make STO community thrive.

As with you, we have the same mind and same voice. We believe if we have as many fleets as we find these threads being bumped so regularly, as ONE VOICE, will help the developers. Not only for Devs to canvas threads being posted which gives attention to them but with a VOICE of many fleets speaking together, this will help promulgate further development for future programming and allow STO to become a better game.

Starfleet Operations / Sto'Vo'Kor are up 24/7 and continues to have members active that nearly caps our membership on both sides. We are also up on Tribble as Beta Testers / Be'ta Testers to both fleets and have found a single channel like SFO channel to talk to both fleets / both servers.

UFC: though very attractive have a same and similar mission as PvPEC / PERC. We can of course unite as a fleet council, my concern may be only short lived however. Hope for the best and I know this will take time for all of us to talk on the same page.

Rommel
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I will need to confirm with Deadelus but i cannot see why ANZAC wouldnt like to be apart of this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-10-2010, 01:54 AM
I Rear Admiral (L) Bernprint can concur that I am ready to help out with this endeavor as well. This day will ring down in history as a place where finally the STO community will come together as a whole under this UCF and work together to make this game the best online experience a player of a MMO out there can have that people will want to come and play again and again. Please add us to the list and you can contact me anytime at

diplomacy@startrekxtreme.com
We have a teamspeak that we communicate very frequently on
Main site www.startrekxtreme.com
Any problem posting in forums use our direct link http://74.220.207.130/~startre3/modules.php?name=Forums

I hope to talk with our friends over in Risen Phoenix soon to see how this is developing as well.

Peace OUT!
STX Rear Admiral (L) Bernprint
Chief Diplomat
Keep it Real!
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-10-2010, 09:07 AM
I'd like to see how this ends up functioning / working out. You may count The Shadows among you.

www.shadows-sto.com
forums.shadows-sto.com
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-10-2010, 12:16 PM
The Exile Alliance would also like to be part of this endeavor. I hope that this venture will be a way to not only have our voice heard by Cryptic, but bring each of our fleets closer together in the process. The XA meets the requirements for this and we are already good friends with Risen Phoenix and STX.

Please visit our site: http://exilealliance.outpostgamez.com (temporary location, we will be moving to exilealliance.com in the next day or two)
I may be reached at genshaffer@yahoo.com
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Tenarus TaskForce

We are willing to join this Charter and uphold all of its Rules and Regs .....
We are Willing to Participate in Meetings and Gatherings...

TenarusTaskForce.SimplyGaming.org

Admiral Omronn
-----------------------
TenarusTaskForce
U.S.S Oklahoma

.bump
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-10-2010, 03:54 PM
As stated in past communications the Australia New Zealand Allied Command would like to be considered to represent the oceanic community in this council.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-10-2010, 04:30 PM
All above interested Fleets have been added to our list.

I have sent PMs to certain individuals requesting contact information, upon receipt of that information I will be emailing out some requests and additional information. At which point we can begin building the all necessary resources to get the UCF off the ground

Thank you to those initial Fleets that have shown interest in this endeavor.

Fleet Admiral Nova
Lotus Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Bump for visibility
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Salutations from the 12th Fleet!

I have brought this to the attention of my fleet, and we will consider this intriguing offer. I can assure you that within a week, a decision will be made by our Admirals. I wish you all luck with this proposed council.