Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Bump to the top
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-21-2010, 07:06 PM
now tell me you dont remember the league of fleets, your fleet wanted nonthing to do with it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-22-2010, 06:27 AM
There appears to be a slight misunderstanding as to what the UCF actually is...as a result I would like to clarify by reposting the UCF Goals section of the proposal

Quote:
Goals
Quote:
As a means to an end the UCF will function only to bring player based feedback about STO and its associated content as well as website features and development to the eyes of Star Trek On lines Developing Team (Cryptic Studioís). The UCF will work to distribute via the individual Fleets avenues of communication relevant content and feed back in the form of (but not limited to) surveys, questionnaires, open ended forum discussions, recorded meetings and other vital information that is representative of the player bases opinions. To be crystal clear this body is representative of the Fleet and Clans that play STO and all Fleets and clans that meet the requirements listed are free to join.
Fleets should remember that taking part in the UCF, is not a promise to any diplomatic cooperation or NAP with other member fleets, the sole purpose of the UCF is to collect information regarding game play and overall design from the members of Fleets that play STO, consolidate then redistribute that information back to Cryptic in multiple forms. As a result in the development of this group we have gone to great lengths to make that evident, as many of you will hopefully see soon.

This is by no means an endeavor that will require or encourage fleets to share in game resources, as that is not what the UCF is intended for.

Thank you

Fleet Admiral Nova
Lt. Commander
Welcome to the United Imperial Armada, My name is Draco Malistaire I am the Chancellor of the United Imperial Armada. We are a New fleet (1 Mth).

We are looking for players that like to do PVP, PVE, Fleet v Fleet and instances. We're a friendly and mature fleet looking to grow our fleet. We also have a ventrillo voice server.

To apply and to get Ventrillo info please go to our website at UNITED IMPERIAL ARMADA.

When you register please use @ handle so we can add you in game

" Today is a Good Day to Die "
Lt. Commander
28 April 2010

The United Council of Fleets (UCF) would like to present our new website, www.trek-online.com, to the Star Trek Online (STO) community. This website will feature discussion about game play concerns and issues that affect fleets in particular. We will then take constructive feedback and viable ideas for improving the game back to Cryptic studios. Our goal is to provide an additional avenue of input for STO fleets and gamers.

The UCF formed from a group of fleet members and gaming podcasters who were interested in providing concrete suggestions to Cryptic about fleet-based issues in game. We will use the website to coordinate collection of data and opinions. This information will be relayed back to Cryptic with the goal of providing meaningful input to them on fleet play.

We encourage more fleets to join in our efforts. The UCF is made up of a dedicated volunteer staff from the Star Trek and STO community who will be helping to work with fleets who join our council. We will be gathering information and feedback on gaming issues from our member fleets and individuals. We will then send that information to Cryptic in an effort to help improve the game for everyone. In order to do this, member fleet representatives at UCF will take information back to their home fleets for discussion, and then share their findings on the UCF site. The UCF will compile the information and data and provide Cryptic with the results. This will allow Cryptic to have a better understanding of issues that affect fleets in particular.

If you are interested in joining as an individual, please register on the forums. Feel free to post in our forums. We welcome comments and opinions from all players, regardless of membership status within a fleet.

Fleet leaders are welcome to submit their fleets for fleet membership. To do this, the fleet leader or representative must register first. Then, click "Join UCF" at the top of the home page. Follow the links listed in order to sign up your fleet.

Thank you for your interest in the UCF. Together, we hope to help Cryptic and make a difference in the game for every player and fleet.

If you have any questions, please contact Nova (UCF profile: lrdnova), Crystal Dayra, or Fyasko.
Lt. Commander
# 16 [-/\-] Hq
04-30-2010, 07:06 PM
By shear chance, I found your web site on the same day that one of the posts state that it was available. I requested to join. In fact, one joined my chat channel that has been created for multi-fleet cooperation.

What I am stating and presenting is that I 100% agree that the leaders of fleets should be united and act as mature and respectable joint leadership group. Unfortunately, I know none of you and definately, I know none of you well. However, that reason, though it sounds bad, is a reason to join in itself. I have received the acceptance yet, but, as a leader of fleets, as a multi-fleet iniitiative starter, and as a potential member of UCF, I cannot see the reasons for duplication.

I propose that my HQ initiative joins with your already established union of fleets. HQ would be a parallel part of the UCF that looks inward towards itself to provide support throughout all of the fleet members. HQ is the opposite side of the same coin that you have as your mission statement. UCF is looking to join together fleets to unite as one voice to represent the players of STO to Atari/Cryptic while HQ is uniting fleets together to assist the fleet commanders with support and wisdom of the other member fleets.

Collective is a good sized fleet with all (at this time) lifer members. We would be a great asset to your mission as a primary fleet in the UCF/HQ.

And for those wandering, HQ is the long-time abbreviation for HeadQuarters and HQ acts as HQ for its fleet leader members.

Feel free to contact me with a request for invite to HQ, for more information about HQ, for more information about my proposal, or just to comment about this post.

Thank you for your time and concern,

-Darqun-
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Greetings,

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to welcome you to take our website survey which reflects the desires of what most clans/fleets/guilds are looking for. In your participating you will help us to help Cryptic to change and make changes that will reflect the community and its desires through an series of polls, surveys and questions. So, become active and participate on the Trek-Online.com Home of the United Council of Fleets and make a difference.

Link to Survey: Anyone can participate; you donít have to be registered member.
http://Trek-online.com/index.php?opt...epage&catid=59

Cheers,
Trek-Online Staff
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-04-2010, 07:03 PM
A bump for our Klingon friends
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Greetings all Fleets of the United Council of Fleets,

We need your participation in taking the Survey, at the moment we have an large group of individuals that have already taken it but we require more than what we currently have at the moment. Please let you people in your fleets know about the Survey, it is in concerns to ship interiors.

If you have any suggestions on the next round of questions, please let us know in the forums.

http://trek-online.com/index.php?opt...epage&catid=59

Thank you,

UCF Staff
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Greetings all United Council of Fleets,

We have released 3 more Surveys, we encourage you to have your fleet members answer the Survey so we can proceed with our plans to sending relevant, constructive information regarding and surrounding the Fleet Bases, Neutral Faction and a Clandestine Organization such as Section 31, TalíShiar.

Note: You donít have to be registered in order to take these polls, once complete they will be sent to Cryptic for further consideration and evaluation. We would appreciate it if you could contact your fleet members and inform them about our polls/surveys.

Fleet Bases
http://trek-online.com/index.php?opt...=60&Itemid=197

Clandestine Organization
http://trek-online.com/index.php?opt...=62&Itemid=198

Neutral Faction
http://trek-online.com/index.php?opt...=61&Itemid=199

Cheers,
United Council of Fleets Staff