Lt. Commander
Well.. Here it is:

Cooling Solution

Cooling Solution 2

I took the side off my PC and I put a housefan blowing on the inside of my PC...

Ya know one of those rotating ones? Im running 15-20C cooler LMAO
Star Trek Online was running at like 85-90C now it wont go over 70c LMAO

Notice the fan is on Setting ONE... I dont want to set it to THREE and have my PC blow away
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Interesting idea... Seems to work too...

Little overkill perhaps, but gets the job done
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddonx View Post
Well.. Here it is:

Cooling Solution

Cooling Solution 2

I took the side off my PC and I put a housefan blowing on the inside of my PC...

Ya know one of those rotating ones? Im running 15-20C cooler LMAO
Star Trek Online was running at like 85-90C now it wont go over 70c LMAO

Notice the fan is on Setting ONE... I dont want to set it to THREE and have my PC blow away
Dont take this the wrong way bud as its meant in the nicest way, but that PC case looks just terrible cooling wise, no top case fan(I'm assuming there is no top fan behind that picture on top), the side case fan is in a terrible location way back at the end of the side panel, and my god is it small enough, and it has to be the most ineffective placement of a coolling fan i have ever seen, i mean where is the cooling happening in that case, cetainly not from that side panel fan.......so no wonder your getting overheating issues....Time for a new case bud.

But i hope you dont take that the wrong way bud, but your case does look to be very poor in the cooling department.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox-XL5
............. the side case fan is in a terrible location way back at the end of the side panel.,.....

Uhhh... Actually thats not a fan either... that's a "case lock"..... The whole case actually has *cough* one *cough* fan in the back...
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Omg!!!....lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Omg!!!....lol
Yeah it's just occurring to me my "heat" problem all along may have been the fact I have one case fan located in the bottom rear of my entire case. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Do you build your own PC's, if so i would definitely think about getting a new case as your in some serious need of some good cooling there bud, but in the mean time stick a few chickens in there and cook them while your playing, might as well take advantage of all that heat. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-10-2010, 12:32 PM
*random*

save yourself 6 bucks - instead of buying a can of air, use your blower (assuming you have a yard... and do yourself a favor, take the pc outside when you do it, trust me i Fd up once lol)
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Do you build your own PC's, if so i would definitely think about getting a new case as your in some serious need of some good cooling there bud, but in the mean time stick a few chickens in there and cook them while your playing, might as well take advantage of all that heat. LOL
Buying a brand new PC this June. I normally build my own but I'm just tired of it.

So this is just a temp fix for me. I just thought it was funny