Oh gross, no. Chests need to be waxed.
Agreed. No hairy chests here.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Agreed. No hairy chests here.
You ladies dont know what your missing, it's like cuddling up to a big stuffy!
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-09-2010, 02:59 PM
LOL
There is something going on here a grand conspiracy against men I think.

Women lose a bunch of weight to make themselves thin so that they stop looking like women and start to look like little boys.
They then ask Grown men to shave off their facial and chest hair to look like little boys as well....what are you trying to do exactly?

When will the world come to realize two fundemental truths?
As it concerns womens Apperance...Bone is for the Dog, Meat is for the man.
As it concerns Mens Apperence...Leave the little boys at home with the Sitter and Go out on the town with a man.

Lt. Commander
# 24
04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Actually for me it's more of a cuddle thing. I don't like to kiss a beardy face and don't like a rub against a hairy chest.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
LOL
There is something going on here a grand conspiracy against men I think.

Women lose a bunch of weight to make themselves thin so that they stop looking like women and start to look like little boys.
They then ask Grown men to shave off their facial and chest hair to look like little boys as well....what are you trying to do exactly?

When will the world come to realize two fundemental truths?
As it conserns womens Apperance...Bone is for the Dog, Meat is for the man.
As it conserns Mens Apperence...Leave the little boys at home with the Sitter and Go out on the town with a man.

Here, Here!

Unforetunately there are so many "pretty boys" now, that i think women have forgotten what it's like to go out with a man.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neevel
Here, Here!

Unforetunately there are so many "pretty boys" now, that i think women have forgotten what it's like to go out with a man.
LOL I think its funny when they go and lose all their curves to get into a size 4 or something LOL
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
LOL I think its funny when they go and lose all their curves to get into a size 4 or something LOL
No doubt.
Women should look like women and men should look like men. Women need shape and men need hair
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neevel
No doubt.
Women should look like women and men should look like men. Women need shape and men need hair
No doubt, A woman has to be shaped like a damn woman, I dont wanna walk away from a date feeling like I just molested a friggen Boy Scout. For men to have to put up with that is waaaaaay more gross than facial hair. At least you dont feel like you commited a crime LOL
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
No doubt, A woman has to be shaped like a damn woman, I dont wanna walk away from a date feeling like I just molested a friggen Boy Scout. For men to have to put up with that is waaaaaay more gross than facial hair. At least you dont feel like you commited a crime LOL
I've always been fairly selective, so I've not had to deal with that experience, lol. But i know exactly what you mean.

I think we have scared the women away from this thread, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-09-2010, 03:17 PM
All I'm going to add to this latest turn in the converstion is To each their own.