Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
04-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Oh gross, no. Chests need to be waxed.
Agreed. No hairy chests here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
04-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Agreed. No hairy chests here.
You ladies dont know what your missing, it's like cuddling up to a big stuffy!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
04-09-2010, 02:59 PM
LOL
There is something going on here a grand conspiracy against men I think.

Women lose a bunch of weight to make themselves thin so that they stop looking like women and start to look like little boys.
They then ask Grown men to shave off their facial and chest hair to look like little boys as well....what are you trying to do exactly?

When will the world come to realize two fundemental truths?
As it concerns womens Apperance...Bone is for the Dog, Meat is for the man.
As it concerns Mens Apperence...Leave the little boys at home with the Sitter and Go out on the town with a man.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Actually for me it's more of a cuddle thing. I don't like to kiss a beardy face and don't like a rub against a hairy chest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
LOL
There is something going on here a grand conspiracy against men I think.

Women lose a bunch of weight to make themselves thin so that they stop looking like women and start to look like little boys.
They then ask Grown men to shave off their facial and chest hair to look like little boys as well....what are you trying to do exactly?

When will the world come to realize two fundemental truths?
As it conserns womens Apperance...Bone is for the Dog, Meat is for the man.
As it conserns Mens Apperence...Leave the little boys at home with the Sitter and Go out on the town with a man.

Here, Here!

Unforetunately there are so many "pretty boys" now, that i think women have forgotten what it's like to go out with a man.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
04-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neevel
Here, Here!

Unforetunately there are so many "pretty boys" now, that i think women have forgotten what it's like to go out with a man.
LOL I think its funny when they go and lose all their curves to get into a size 4 or something LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
04-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
LOL I think its funny when they go and lose all their curves to get into a size 4 or something LOL
No doubt.
Women should look like women and men should look like men. Women need shape and men need hair
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
04-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neevel
No doubt.
Women should look like women and men should look like men. Women need shape and men need hair
No doubt, A woman has to be shaped like a damn woman, I dont wanna walk away from a date feeling like I just molested a friggen Boy Scout. For men to have to put up with that is waaaaaay more gross than facial hair. At least you dont feel like you commited a crime LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
04-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
No doubt, A woman has to be shaped like a damn woman, I dont wanna walk away from a date feeling like I just molested a friggen Boy Scout. For men to have to put up with that is waaaaaay more gross than facial hair. At least you dont feel like you commited a crime LOL
I've always been fairly selective, so I've not had to deal with that experience, lol. But i know exactly what you mean.

I think we have scared the women away from this thread, lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
04-09-2010, 03:17 PM
All I'm going to add to this latest turn in the converstion is To each their own.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:51 PM.