Lt. Commander
Where are all the Ferengi? Where are the Benzites? Where are all of the Tellerites? And what about the Lethians?

Really, why are all of these species seemingly unavailable as Bridge Officers?

I would like to have a Benzite on my crew, but I don't want it to be me. I just want a Benzite Bridge Officer.

I wanted to make an entire Lethian KDF crew, but apparently that simply is not possible. So, I've had to make due with Nausicans instead.

So, are these being worked on or is there some kind of reason why they are not available as Bridge Officers?

Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2010, 12:20 PM
I've been offered Ferrengi and Benzite as officer requistions. Rarely used them though to join. So you haven't been offered them? I wonder if those officer offers are random and not a set type after a certain thing you do to get that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
I've been offered Ferrengi and Benzite as officer requistions. Rarely used them though to join. So you haven't been offered them? I wonder if those officer offers are random and not a set type after a certain thing you do to get that.
Yeah, I've never been offered them and they don't appear to be available in Requisitions.

Lt. Commander
# 4
04-09-2010, 01:33 PM
I don't recall being offered a Benzite BO but I have got a couple of Ferengi, both Engineering BOs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-09-2010, 01:34 PM
I have gotten both as BOs from levelign up and basic white Ferengi can be bought. Same with Tellarites.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Yeah, I've never been offered them and they don't appear to be available in Requisitions.

Might be cheap ones on the exchange? Havent gotten one myself or looked specifically for them though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Where are all the Ferengi? Where are the Benzites? Where are all of the Tellerites? And what about the Lethians?

Really, why are all of these species seemingly unavailable as Bridge Officers?

I would like to have a Benzite on my crew, but I don't want it to be me. I just want a Benzite Bridge Officer.

I wanted to make an entire Lethian KDF crew, but apparently that simply is not possible. So, I've had to make due with Nausicans instead.

So, are these being worked on or is there some kind of reason why they are not available as Bridge Officers?

They're available - trust me. I've turned them down because their skills aren't what I want or their inherent qualities are lacking (see Ferengi).

All, any Alien BOFF can be made to look like them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Might be cheap ones on the exchange? Havent gotten one myself or looked specifically for them though.

Yeah, cheapest BOffs I ever see on the Exchange are whites going for 10k. Greens and Blues are ten to twenty times that. No thanks. Not worth it.

As long as I know that it is possible to get them somewhere down the line that's fine. I'll just keep looking for them. I hope the BOff trading system they are working on takes away the money factor because people are just ridiculous with their prices. I'd rather trade officer for officer instead.

Lt. Commander
# 9
04-09-2010, 08:27 PM
I know there are Ferengi BOs, one of my crew us 100% VR Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-09-2010, 08:43 PM
In one of the patch notes, I noted a bug fix that involved the game choosing to offer mostly the same race-gender combinations based on the first few race-gender combinations of BOs offered to you. So it stands to reason that many of us would see gaps in the available race-gender combinations, and that we would not all see the same gaps.

Hopefully it's cleared up now.