Lt. Commander
# 1 New Episode Ideas My Wish List
03-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Demon Planet. Anyone remember the sad ending for the Demon Planet. I would like to revisit and populate the planet again. Suppose the crew members and Captain Janeway Clones had managed to at least send a beacon with a message to a class Y planet and StarFleet retrieved it. Then they did not die for nothing. And we know they made a difference.

The Return of Tuvix from the Voyager series. Maybe his last wish was to save something of himself before Tuvok and Neelix became themselves agian. Tuvix wish was to be cloned or to leave behind a son or daughter. That would be a nice ending.

GreenEyed Monster from an old series called Space 1999. An abandoned spaceship and of course the GreenEyed Monster tentacles and all. Problem? Energy weapons don't kill it and it lives in space until it invades someone's ship. Only way to kill it is to corner it and hack it to death with an ax or something.

The Guardian a trip back in time anyone?
Another Alternate Evil Reality what fun can we think up for that one?

An adventure on the Holodeck. What was the episode with that evil dude and those cheap robots using his death ray on an alternate dimension. The alternate dimension was all protons and he really did a number on them. Again from the voyager series.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den3067
An adventure on the Holodeck. What was the episode with that evil dude and those cheap robots using his death ray on an alternate dimension. The alternate dimension was all protons and he really did a number on them. Again from the voyager series.
That was Tom Paris' Holodeck program, which was titled "The Adventures of Captain Proton"
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Never liked Holodeck episodes myself the whole 'Recreational device takes over the ship' thing sorta falls flat for me.

That said, How about an alien entity invading your ship? (ManTrap, Day of the Dove...)
Perhaps a couple of distress calls from planets your passing by rather than having ask Starfleet for every assignment? (About 1/3 of the episodes in any of the series.)
Encounters with 'superior' lifeforms. (Organians, Metrons, Apollo, there is one Q in the game but how about a couple more encounters.)
Ecounters with primative life forms (Seems everyone and their alien brother in law is carrying beam weapons and aren't afraid to use them.) would love to have an encounter with an alen culture and have to rely on my H2H skills. (Bread and Cricuses, The Gamesters of Triskellion,
How about beaming down to explore a world and have the ship come under planetary assault/power drain Ala the Episode with the Feeders of Val, (Planetary super computer uses local flora, fauna and weather to keep you from harming it's children)

Just a couple Ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2010, 08:53 AM
I approve of all of your ideas, Stormcrow I'd love to see these implemented into the game!