Lt. Commander
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me with a problem. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4670 1GB card that has worked wonderfully with STO in the past. Ever since the last update however, when trying to log on to the server I would get a message telling me I was disconnected from the login server or if I was able to actually log in I would be presented with a "SERVER NOT FOUND" message less than a minute into playing.

At first I thought this was all due to a connection issue but after swapping out routers and connecting directly to my modem it was still happening. I eventually traced the problem down to my graphic settings. If I turned the settings down to low everything seemed to work perfectly fine. Turned them back up and I would get booted from the game.

My graphics card has no issues playing any other games so I assume it is not a hardware issue. So far I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling while making sure to delete any left behind folders after the uninstall process. Turned off Dynamic Lighting and Post Processing and lowered my maxfps to 30fps and nothing seems to work.

Is anyone else having issues like this or is it just me?