Lt. Commander
# 1 New character/game +
04-11-2010, 03:13 AM
Have a character at final rear admiral, thought i would start a new character.
Can you tranfer anything from one character to another ie, items, memory alpha stuff, credits, merits, bridge officers, etc?
Also i had bought some stuff from the c store, will they be on for my new character, ie new bridges, varients etc?

Also during my rear admiral i never joined a fleet as i have no idea what to do with one.
Is the options to join one in game or on this forum and how?
Only played a few PvP during my RA character, is a fleet basically teaming up for PvP games because i never really liked that.
Im more for teaming up to do missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparta47 View Post
Have a character at final rear admiral, thought i would start a new character.
Can you tranfer anything from one character to another ie, items, memory alpha stuff, credits, merits, bridge officers, etc?
Also i had bought some stuff from the c store, will they be on for my new character, ie new bridges, varients etc?

Also during my rear admiral i never joined a fleet as i have no idea what to do with one.
Is the options to join one in game or on this forum and how?
Only played a few PvP during my RA character, is a fleet basically teaming up for PvP games because i never really liked that.
Im more for teaming up to do missions.
Anything you buy in the C-Store should be available to all chars and will be present automatically (except for rename and respec tokens).

You can mail items to your alts unless they're bound, though they'll only be able to use ones they qualify for by rank.

BOs... I'm not sure if the mail system accepts them or not. Only unassigned BOs can betransferred, of course.

Credits are tricky, you need to either pass them to someone you trust who will then pass them back (at your own risk) or have the credit-recieving char put an Exchange item up at a specific price that stands out as unique and then buy it up with the credit-sending char.

Merits, badges, medals, marks, and Bound items are completely non-transferable.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
BOs... I'm not sure if the mail system accepts them or not. Only unassigned BOs can betransferred, of course.
It does. Currently, you need to open the officer assignments window, and drag-drop the candidates from the right side of that window...directly into the open slots on the mail message. At a mail terminal, of course.

To the OP: it's worth mentioning that to send any items to your alts, you need to use a mail terminal. These are usually located near the bank terminals at starbases.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the info
Wish i didnt dump my purple bridge officers now
Hope i can do the same with all this anomoly stuff ive collected with my first character, will come in very handy with a new trill character.
My bank is pretty full, never sold my blue stuff so will do good being added to my ships as i rank again, hopefully there is not a limit to how much you can transfer over
(wish i could of created a liberated trill though)
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparta47 View Post
Hope i can do the same with all this anomoly stuff ive collected with my first character, will come in very handy with a new trill character.
Yes, those are transferrable.

Quote:
My bank is pretty full, never sold my blue stuff so will do good being added to my ships as i rank again, hopefully there is not a limit to how much you can transfer over
No limit, but if you've rear items stashed away...make sure they're not bound aleady. Obviously you can't trade those to other characters. If they're not bound, then yeah, fair game.