Lt. Commander
"There is nothing of interest to the Empire at these coordinates."

This is what you get from most of the "anomalies" within the nebulas and star clusters for exploration missions on the Klingon side. This is highly frustrating and time-wasting over the long haul. If there's nothing there, why make us hunt these red herrings?

Please make all of the anomalies actually worth out time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2010, 04:53 PM
My guess would be that it's a placeholder for the results that, were we Starfleet, would involve crafting and...*spits* diplomacy. By having a null value in the table, they merely have to link it to the new mission sets when they're done, rather than having to adjust the entire table and risk introducing new bugs.

But yeah, it's a little inconvenient right now
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickSh0t
"There is nothing of interest to the Empire at these coordinates."

This is what you get from most of the "anomalies" within the nebulas and star clusters for exploration missions on the Klingon side. This is highly frustrating and time-wasting over the long haul. If there's nothing there, why make us hunt these red herrings?

Please make all of the anomalies actually worth out time.
I still think it was done that way to foster the proper 'aggressive' Klingon attitude.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Mayhem
I still think it was done that way to foster the proper 'aggressive' Klingon attitude.
Indeed. So that when you finally get an enemy contact you are ****ed off out of your mind and ready to decimate your foes with unmatched ferocity.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stig View Post
Indeed. So that when you finally get an enemy contact you are ****ed off out of your mind and ready to decimate your foes with unmatched ferocity.
It tends to work rather well in my case at least.