Lt. Commander
# 41
04-15-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
So yes it is VERY weird why they don't just add some clothing code to the tailors, unless they want to run the C-Store scam on us KDF members by adding items that should be in the game itself to the C-Store. It wouldn't surprise me tbh but all we can do is wait and see...
Scam? I would be delighted to buy EL HUMUNGO KLINGON FACTION CLOTHING PACK from the C-Store for however many zillion thingies they want to charge just go get some damn variety!
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
Next you will be wanting the NPC Gorn, Orion and Nausican ships. It's a slippery slope that Cryptic will avoid for as long as possible. Then presto, they will pull these things out of their, er, sleeve.
I've never figured out why they didn't make those available as alternative skins for their corresponding types from the beginning.
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Dear Cryptic,
Hire more women!
1 option for boots/shoes...
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavebrat View Post
Dear Cryptic,
Hire more women!
1 option for boots/shoes...
I think you might be on to something! The fact there is zero choice of shoes for female Klingon faction is the give away...hard to believe Cryptic have any female employees who are not just making the coffee
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
I think you might be on to something! The fact there is zero choice of shoes for female Klingon faction is the give away...hard to believe Cryptic have any female employees who are not just making the coffee
Even harder to believe Orion females would be caught dead in Klingon clothing.
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Even harder to believe Orion females would be caught dead in Klingon clothing.
Indeed!!!
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-19-2010, 10:11 AM
It took me 2 hours playing with the character creator to outfit my character with absolutely no clipping, and I had to use the cut out which I HATE with a passion. It wouldn't be so bad if the waist bit was removed, and it just flowed into a belt to separate pants from shirt, but alas it doesn't.

I would like more options, I really would. I love the sashes, but on male toons it is either wear a sash and no shoulder armor, or shoulder armor and no sash, or both with MASSIVE clipping. Females it is pointed shoulder armor or clipping, but at least it works with one shoulder armor.

We aint asking for much, just options.
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-19-2010, 10:25 AM
there is nothing more seductive than a beefy orion chick in heavy klingon armor i tell you what
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-19-2010, 10:35 AM
There's actually 3, though I suppose the third race is practically the same as the one of the other two. Also the "ugly" collars hides the fact that the head and the bodies have slightly different shades. So you're all in all better off with it on.
Lt. Commander
# 50 Something to consider
04-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Next you will be wanting the NPC Gorn, Orion and Nausican ships. It's a slippery slope that Cryptic will avoid for as long as possible. Then presto, they will pull these things out of their, er, sleeve.

Someone will be along to say "NPC clothing won't work on player characters" because player characters do emotes and bend in different places. I know, it's hard to make that work for shoes and eye patches.
Well explain to me why the Feds are getting all the new ships of late? I have to agree the Klingons' are being ignored for the most part. I started on the Fed side worked all my up to the top and now I have done the same on the Klingon side. There is a BIG difference between the two sides. It seems the Feds have a lot of good missions with good drops where we have to hope we get something in combat that is not a Engine Bat, Shield, or a Aux Bat. Looking on the market some items are good but others are out of this world. Collecting badges do help when PvP is slow. I do wish there is something on the C-Store outside new bridge settings.

Thank you;